James M. Martin's Discussions (3,137)

Discussions Replied To (1770) Replies Latest Activity

"Pierce often makes sly stabs at saps. Silly people like Ms. Graham should realize sh…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 11 to Huckabee wants to fire atheists working for the government

20 Oct 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"Please don't apologize for lingering Crustian guilt. Many of us deal with it daily.…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 9 to When is it wrong to forgive?

117 on Wednesday
Reply by Deidre

"I am both humbled by your erudition and in total agreement with every word you say.…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 8 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 Oct 16
Reply by James M. Martin

"I just read about this development at the Dawkins Foundation website. I am not alarm…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 8 to Huckabee wants to fire atheists working for the government

20 Oct 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"@booklover, we have a mayor here -- don't laugh, i live in Corpus Christi, Texas --…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 7 to Scalia - atheists are second class citizens

79 Oct 11
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"I should have been shocked, too, but then I recall the interview he gave where he sa…"

79 Oct 11

"Precisely, David Ivestor! It might be that some wealthy atheists could help us mount…"

79 Oct 11

"I've been thinking all this over. Remember when it looked like Clarence Thomas reall…"

79 Oct 11

"When I defended child molesters as an attorney (hey, we all deserve a fair trial) on…"

79 Oct 11

"Of course he doesn't and has said as much in interviews. The worst thing the Supreme…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 6 to Scalia - atheists are second class citizens

79 Oct 11

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 minutes ago
Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
5 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
6 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
17 minutes ago
Grinning Cat posted a photo
27 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
29 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
39 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
39 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Queerty Interview With Author of New Book About Judy Garland, Big LGBTQ Icon: Judy on Religion in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
44 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Nose Nerve Cells Repair Man's Severed Spinal Cord in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
48 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
52 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service