James M. Martin's Discussions (3,130)

Discussions Replied To (1767) Replies Latest Activity

"I suspect  you would agree that of all the religions, the most insidious must be the…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 12 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

"From the initial post when you said you'd rather be at any Mexican beach, I had no i…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 12 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

"In the movie, Shawshank Redemption, the two main characters agree that after they ge…"

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

"Does being asked to resign count as being fired?"

James M. Martin replied Oct 11 to When is it wrong to forgive?

114 Oct 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Maher is a comedian. He has on all sorts of people, including, if I remember properl…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 11 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

"I make similar points in a blog on this site, from personal experience with inroads…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 11 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

"You have to realize, Ben has an Oscar now."

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

"Pierce often makes sly stabs at saps. Silly people like Ms. Graham should realize sh…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 11 to Huckabee wants to fire atheists working for the government

20 Oct 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"Please don't apologize for lingering Crustian guilt. Many of us deal with it daily.…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 9 to When is it wrong to forgive?

114 Oct 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"I am both humbled by your erudition and in total agreement with every word you say.…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 8 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service