James M. Martin's Discussions (2,866)

Discussions Replied To (1628) Replies Latest Activity

"Oddly, most retailers are down 6% in the markets. Maybe the Occupy people picked the…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 27, 2011 to Peppermint Pepper Spray: A Holiday Long Outlived Usefulness

23 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"BTW, all of this harks back to the pre-Spock era when quacks like this couple were a…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 26, 2011 to Offbeat Religions Prescribe Painful Corporal Punishment of Their Children

9 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Loren, no, I think my appeal was to either the ACLU or to Citizens United for Separa…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 26, 2011 to Offbeat Religions Prescribe Painful Corporal Punishment of Their Children

9 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I got to re-reading the sign and thought, yeah it is offensive to me, but I am pract…"

9 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Once again, as Santayana observed, those who do not learn from history are condemned…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 26, 2011 to Newt's America

61 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Not only that, but economic outlook, despite Europe, is pretty good, with consumer c…"

61 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Depends on the survey or poll.  And the fact that so many of them have had meteoric…"

61 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Sir!  You have more than earned your user name with this posting.  (To the uninitiat…"

61 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"And yet the religious right constantly carps on how the Christian faith has come und…"

9 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"They interviewed the couple who wrote this book on the Cooper show.  They looked lik…"

9 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service