James M. Martin's Discussions (3,234)

Discussions Replied To (1824) Replies Latest Activity

"Loren, I think we should give the latter group what they really want: a theme park w…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 14, 2012 to Cafeteria Christeranity Culls Scripture With Foregone Conclusions

12 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I very often get John Graves, my English composition teacher when I got my B.A., mix…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 14, 2012 to Moses High on Psychedelics When Decalogue Received from "God" (His Brain)

21 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Why does life have to have meaning and purpose? "

James M. Martin replied Jun 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"As we know, truth is the best defense against a defamation suit.  This one should be…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 13, 2012 to Pseudo-Historian Barton Claims Jefferson Was Devout Christian Not Church-State Separatist

15 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Andy Reid

"He might have been kinda cute at, say, 16.  But he reminds me of one of the characte…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 13, 2012 to Pseudo-Historian Barton Claims Jefferson Was Devout Christian Not Church-State Separatist

15 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Andy Reid

"You posit a question that has been answered enthusiastically (in both senses of the…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 12, 2012 to what if? satan vs god

22 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Hungerford

"As I have no Blackberry or other device, I don't have any apps and wouldn't want any."

James M. Martin replied Jun 10, 2012 to Mysterious Elimination From This Website

10 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Again?  Sheesh!  He already warned me by giving me leukemia.  Thanks for your help,…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 10, 2012 to Mysterious Elimination From This Website

10 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thanks to all of you.  I just deleted the whole introductory antivirus from McAfooly…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 9, 2012 to Mysterious Elimination From This Website

10 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

""They" do not know it is stupid.  There is a passage in their Bible saying that the…"

James M. Martin replied May 30, 2012 to I Am Simply Speechless!

59 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus A Pryor

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service