James M. Martin's Discussions (3,274)

Discussions Replied To (1841) Replies Latest Activity

"I attempted to edit the above but got "frozen up" on the "Saving...." time out and l…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 1, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"Jeff, do you know the story, possibly apocryphal, of Joseph Kennedy arranging with p…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 1, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"Well of course she would have been beaten for being a lesbian: same sex oriented peo…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 30, 2012 to Iranians Torture "Atheist" Woman: Shariah "Justifies" Insane Acts of Religious Misogyny

9 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"For all his anti-semitic, homophobic, &c. brouhaha Mel Gibson and his production…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 30, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

"I think either DailyBeast or HuffPost. Or a re-post from Facebook for all I can reme…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 30, 2012 to Iranians Torture "Atheist" Woman: Shariah "Justifies" Insane Acts of Religious Misogyny

9 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"We could not agree more on this issue."

James M. Martin replied Jun 30, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"These are the same things Stalin did to Russians who spoke out against his brand of…"

9 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I heard it stated more simply by one of the humanist editors, Tom Flynn of Free Inqu…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 28, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

"But, but...the Booble says that He did it all in six days and rested on the 7th.  No…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 27, 2012 to How do you answer the argument that god exists from the supposed perfection of the universe?

43 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"The problem often is, they are not stupid, some of them.  Many believers are remarka…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 27, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service