James M. Martin's Discussions (2,598)

Discussions Replied To (1479) Replies Latest Activity

"You needn't have read or seen everything, since it is no longer a part of the case. …"

James M. Martin replied Jul 3, 2011 to Casey Anthony and the Lie That May Be True

23 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"Dogs can smell cancer in the body of a living patient.  Casey's behavior has become…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 3, 2011 to Casey Anthony and the Lie That May Be True

23 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"Excellent run down of the loony tunes and merry melodies running for prexy on the GO…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 2, 2011 to The "other candidates" & does sexism benefit Bachmann and Palin?

19 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Nontheist Central

"Yes, I am aware many Christer apologists bring up free will.  This was the position…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 20, 2011 to Glenn Back and James Madison: A Dialogue

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Travis, Newt doesn't plan on spending HIS money on the campaign.  When he sees how l…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 15, 2011 to Newtie Grinch's Dead End Canyon

9 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by TK

"He's having fun spending PAC money for his own use.  The guy had a $500K tab at Tiff…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 9, 2011 to Newtie Grinch's Dead End Canyon

9 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by TK

"That must explain why Sarah Palin is riding around in a big bus with huge letters on…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 5, 2011 to Sarah Posner & I: PACS Gone Wild

10 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Scarey dystopian visions.  This is perhaps a greater problem in parts of the Mideast…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 4, 2011 to Sarah Posner & I: PACS Gone Wild

10 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I am afraid we are learning with the John Edwards trial that there are many ways aro…"

10 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I think the U.S. is a de facto plutocracy (in direct contradiction to what the found…"

10 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service