James M. Martin's Discussions (3,273)

Discussions Replied To (1841) Replies Latest Activity

"I once read a comment by someone who said, Beware any new endeavor that requires a c…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 30, 2012 to Trust in Organized Religion is on the Wane

27 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Right on!  When I hear of or see on TV any kind of violence (physical or mental) to…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 30, 2012 to Trust in Organized Religion is on the Wane

27 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Pat, this phenomenon (fighting back) is proceeding apace.  What do you think the (mo…"

27 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Yay.  Or, oy vay? "

James M. Martin replied Jul 29, 2012 to These Boobs Haven't a Clue About All the Crazy as Batshit Stuff That's in Their Holey Books

15 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

"I would say a hundred Hail Mary's and pray the rosary for days on end, but I assume…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 29, 2012 to What happens if science proves god's existence

164 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by John J Kelly

"Just tell them the truth: there is no historical evidence soever that anyone named J…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 29, 2012 to What is the best response to "Jesus loves you"?

233 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Michael J. McCleary

"Hear! Hear!  That is why we need more George Carlins and, for all his faults, Bill M…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 29, 2012 to Bumper Sticker: "In Case of Rapture, This Car Will be Empty"

34 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

""...gun-toting vigilantes"?  They sometimes go nuts, too.  And what kind of test wou…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 29, 2012 to A Dark Night in Colorado: Where Was God When Needed?

40 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Rick Burnett

"Actually, Joan, I do own a gun.  That is, a pistol.  It is a little Italian off-make…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 29, 2012 to A Dark Night in Colorado: Where Was God When Needed?

40 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Rick Burnett

"Loren, I do not have to tell YOU that recent surveys show that atheists know more ab…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 29, 2012 to These Boobs Haven't a Clue About All the Crazy as Batshit Stuff That's in Their Holey Books

15 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service