James M. Martin's Discussions (3,052)

Discussions Replied To (1726) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed I would love to join you, and not for the cobbler (I have a belly only a Mich…"

James M. Martin replied May 21, 2012 to I Am Simply Speechless!

59 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus A Pryor

"I saw a documentary or news magazine segment on TV that showed some ecologists takin…"

James M. Martin replied May 8, 2012 to Study Suggests: Dinosaurs Farted Themselves To Death

14 May 29, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"No, it was because Abel's pterosaur flew higher and Cain was jealous because of the…"

James M. Martin replied May 8, 2012 to Study Suggests: Dinosaurs Farted Themselves To Death

14 May 29, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Pterosaurs, flying dinosaurs."

14 May 29, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I would suggest that your "one reason" shows the transformation of consciousness fro…"

James M. Martin replied May 7, 2012 to Strange Incident in a Supermarket

15 May 7, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Yes, but if a sabbath is to be honored, which one is it? It is the one that starts F…"

James M. Martin replied May 6, 2012 to Strange Incident in a Supermarket

15 May 7, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"No, because the man had sinned in some terrible way, so he wasn't miraculously heale…"

James M. Martin replied May 6, 2012 to Strange Incident in a Supermarket

15 May 7, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Could be."

James M. Martin replied May 4, 2012 to "Better a Sober Cannibal Than a Drunken Christian" -- Herman Melville

3 May 4, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"The KKK didn't wear crosses for nothing.  For a whille, I took to using the name Jeb…"

James M. Martin replied May 2, 2012 to Gay Rights Are Our Rights: From The Advocate

10 May 2, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"When I read the first two lines of your post, I thought you've hit on something I ha…"

James M. Martin replied May 2, 2012 to Gay Rights Are Our Rights: From The Advocate

10 May 2, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service