James M. Martin's Discussions (2,601)

Discussions Replied To (1482) Replies Latest Activity

"I suspect it may be PhotoShopped.  That sign wouldn't last an hour in this country. …"

James M. Martin replied Sep 26, 2011 to Amusing Sign

8 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Grinning Cat

"This trinity stuff has never been properly explained by any Christian, Catholic or P…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 22, 2011 to An interesting test of "Free Will".

54 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Don't they call the work of their "Creator" "intelligent design"?  How odd that some…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 19, 2011 to One in a Billion: Dawkins on "The Root of Evil"

2 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Does that mean I might have one if I practice auto-asphyxiation? ;-)"

James M. Martin replied Sep 15, 2011 to OBE'S (Out of Body Experiences) and After-Death Bright Lights Debunked

7 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

"Your question has long been the stuff of fantasy fiction and some science fiction as…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 15, 2011 to OBE'S (Out of Body Experiences) and After-Death Bright Lights Debunked

7 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

"What boring, pathetic lives people like this must live that they have nothing better…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 10, 2011 to OK legislator claims homosexuality is "more dangerous" than terrorist attacks

2 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"It is.  Except for the occasional "useful idiot" (Colin Powell comes to mind, and th…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 7, 2011 to A Problem With Education: Dumb Voters Make Dumb Choices

9 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Pat

"No, of course the straw man arguments "don't get called out."  They are a mainstay o…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 7, 2011 to A Problem With Education: Dumb Voters Make Dumb Choices

9 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Pat

"I envision a future where eugenics is scrupulously applied, almost to draconian meth…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 6, 2011 to A Problem With Education: Dumb Voters Make Dumb Choices

9 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Pat

"I don't want you on a jury of my peers."

James M. Martin replied Sep 4, 2011 to Why against death penalty?

136 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Tara Benson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service