James M. Martin's Discussions (3,099)

Discussions Replied To (1753) Replies Latest Activity

"Once again, I am in stitches.  Thanks."

James M. Martin replied Jun 21, 2012 to Moses High on Psychedelics When Decalogue Received from "God" (His Brain)

21 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Neil DeGrasse is a superhero!"

James M. Martin replied Jun 20, 2012 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson speaks for me!

8 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"The concept of a personal deity in the literal sense is very old indeed.  The Hindu…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 17, 2012 to Cafeteria Christeranity Culls Scripture With Foregone Conclusions

12 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Yes, but only in epistles by that Zealot convert, Saul/Paul, the original sinner.  (…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 17, 2012 to Cafeteria Christeranity Culls Scripture With Foregone Conclusions

12 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Well, seriously, only the fetish and conceit of a personal deity that cares about yo…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 16, 2012 to Cafeteria Christeranity Culls Scripture With Foregone Conclusions

12 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by booklover

"What the article did not even mention is that George W. Bush cheated on his Air Nati…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 16, 2012 to So that's why Kerry, McCain etc.. had Vietnam exp. yet Cheney/Bush n Romney did not...

28 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

""Charlie Sheen versus Jesus"?!  You're kidding me.  Really?  With content like that…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 16, 2012 to If the totally insane (by modern standards of psychology) baptist? newsletter is not reason to try going atheist I dunno what is...

1 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Barton is a fool.  He thinks we won't see through his silly attempt to make Jefferso…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 16, 2012 to veteran employees of Alabama Public Television, were summarily fired by the Alabama Educational Television Commission

2 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by jay H

"Sorry but cannot remember the context of this one line.  Help.  I am following a dis…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 14, 2012 to Cafeteria Christeranity Culls Scripture With Foregone Conclusions

12 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Loren, I think we should give the latter group what they really want: a theme park w…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 14, 2012 to Cafeteria Christeranity Culls Scripture With Foregone Conclusions

12 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service