James M. Martin's Discussions (3,322)

Discussions Replied To (1883) Replies Latest Activity

"No, Paul Rayon.  Like Romney, he is entirely polyesther. "

James M. Martin replied Aug 31, 2012 to Q: How Do You Tell When Paul Rayon is Lying? A: When he Opens His Mouth

44 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

"The whole show is paid for by Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers (I've taken to calling…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 30, 2012 to I am unbelievably in agreement with the RNC Texas delegation

14 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by roland707

"Back in my Wiccan period, I actually accepted the legend that British witches did sp…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 29, 2012 to Why I Think The Republican Party is the Party of Imbeciles

37 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Thomas Morgan

"Yes, they will say, "Aw, that's O.T. stuff.  Jesus didn't emphasize that kind of thi…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 27, 2012 to Demoralizing Bible Quotes that Most Christians are Surprised to Hear About

20 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"I am about to die laughing.  Well, not exactly.  When I quit laughing, I plan on kil…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 27, 2012 to Demoralizing Bible Quotes that Most Christians are Surprised to Hear About

20 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"You think the GOP is about "democracy"? Oy, vay!"

James M. Martin replied Aug 27, 2012 to I am unbelievably in agreement with the RNC Texas delegation

14 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by roland707

"The title alone is so off-putting I would not touch it for fear of picking up theist…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 27, 2012 to A theist friend bought me a book.

15 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Good argument, and I have another one.  We prosecute people who have sex with minors…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 25, 2012 to Mohel or Mo' Hell? European Foreskin Chewers Threatened With Imprisonment

3 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Why not just tell them you believe in facts and rational observations from same; the…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 24, 2012 to I need debating help

16 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks, Pat, I had forgotten that.  Hagee and I agree on the whore part, but for ver…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 22, 2012 to Calling Rev. Hagee, Calling Rev. Hagee: Get Out Your Post Hoc Reasoning for Tampa

2 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service