James M. Martin's Discussions (2,980)

Discussions Replied To (1691) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, boy, do I agree with that.  In fact, my studies of apostacy really began my with…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 30, 2012 to Why Mexico Has a Cult of "Santa Muerte"

14 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"It depends on the situation.  I don't get asked out much, so when some fairly deeply…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 29, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

412 Aug 4
Reply by James Paul Miller

"Did you hear the one about the murderer on death row whose last wish was that a tatt…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 29, 2012 to Strange Incident in a Supermarket

15 May 7, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well, you see, Jesus and God (and that other thing, the Holey Sprite) told him: "Tha…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 29, 2012 to Strange Incident in a Supermarket

15 May 7, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Isn't that an irony there, an atheist being more honest than a Christian?  I am not…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 29, 2012 to Preaching to the Choir and the Moral Imperative of Preaching in Public

9 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"We also had an ambulance chaser charged with holding himself out to be a lawyer and…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 28, 2012 to Preaching to the Choir and the Moral Imperative of Preaching in Public

9 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Couldn't access that file, but this is a new PC."

James M. Martin replied Apr 28, 2012 to Romney's Tax Returns Might Be a Real Problem

5 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Why?  Lotsa atheists on there."

James M. Martin replied Apr 28, 2012 to Message to Facebook Following Tour of Their New Timeline Format

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I think it would be great if you posted this to YouTube.  thanks. "

James M. Martin replied Apr 28, 2012 to Why Mexico Has a Cult of "Santa Muerte"

14 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"It's just like this, an online story + comment where anyone can post.  But they have…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 28, 2012 to Preaching to the Choir and the Moral Imperative of Preaching in Public

9 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service