James M. Martin's Discussions (3,279)

Discussions Replied To (1844) Replies Latest Activity

"To tell the truth, I think the candidates were wooing evangelicals and knew that say…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 8, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"Rudy Giuliani is an embarrassment to the human race."

James M. Martin replied Aug 8, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"The amazing thing is that the publishers of sites that carry such stories actually p…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 7, 2012 to Salon Writer Attacks the "New" Atheists

5 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"The whole idea of Jesus is wrong.  Just for starters he would probably have been swa…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 6, 2012 to Trust in Organized Religion is on the Wane

27 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Having researched the Vatican's Sicilian connections, I was not surprised to see tha…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 6, 2012 to Trust in Organized Religion is on the Wane

27 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Of course they are higher up on the totem pole.  Religion is a business, pure and si…"

27 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I damn sure plan to!"

James M. Martin replied Aug 5, 2012 to Atheism and Death: The Test of Your Convictions

70 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Thanks, Melinda.  BTW, I am going to officially be a grandpa soon.  My oldest son (3…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 5, 2012 to Atheism and Death: The Test of Your Convictions

70 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"BTW, what was it like filming those movies with Johnny Depp?"

James M. Martin replied Aug 4, 2012 to Atheism and Death: The Test of Your Convictions

70 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"The local media covered the Gomer Shuckabee anti-boycott and one station's six o'clo…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 4, 2012 to "Spread the Buttery Buns and Eat Some Cock -- God, Do I Love Chicken Sandwiches"

2 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
26 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
27 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
28 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
37 minutes ago
56 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
58 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service