James M. Martin's Discussions (2,603)

Discussions Replied To (1484) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know why Mr. Bonaparte would post that fake photo of the moon walk stuff, wh…"

James M. Martin replied 9 hours ago to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

93 8 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"If they didn't put so much salt in the ramen seasoning I would eat it more often."

James M. Martin replied on Friday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

93 8 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"Could it be force of habit from a religious upbringing. I donno, I tend to use an aw…"

James M. Martin replied on Thursday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

93 8 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"k.h. ky, Antonin Scalia IS the devil."

James M. Martin replied on Wednesday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

93 8 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"I learned it from Christian Ferris of Corpus Christi, who must have the most mislead…"

James M. Martin replied on Wednesday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

93 8 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but all I can respond to your post is: Amen. "

93 8 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"I just bought the Criterion version since earlier ones, on VHS, were almost impossib…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 11 to God (As Seen By the Late Luis Bunuel)

12 Apr 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"Ironically, their slogan is technically correct. Everything that could happen will h…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 11 to God (As Seen By the Late Luis Bunuel)

12 Apr 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well, the meme should have made it clear that we are talking about 2,000 years ago,…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 10 to God (As Seen By the Late Luis Bunuel)

12 Apr 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"They have a Criterion version of the Bunuel film. Here is how the website describes…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 10 to God (As Seen By the Late Luis Bunuel)

12 Apr 11
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service