James M. Martin's Discussions (3,234)

Discussions Replied To (1824) Replies Latest Activity

"I just got through listening to a Neil DeGrasse Tyson interview and he said that he…"

James M. Martin replied on Friday to Christiany does more harm than good

20 on Friday
Reply by James M. Martin

"If Bush II's opening his campaign was "a mistake," it certainly did not stop him fro…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 12 to "Big White Evangelical Vote" Helped GOP Take Lead in Midterms

52 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"Generally, the over-60's tend to vote Republican."

James M. Martin replied Nov 11 to "Big White Evangelical Vote" Helped GOP Take Lead in Midterms

52 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"There was a report on another web site on how liberals and progressives shouldn't wo…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 11 to "Big White Evangelical Vote" Helped GOP Take Lead in Midterms

52 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"You caught it, too. Sarcasm indeed. But he could have chided chickenshit Democratic…"

52 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"As you know, the periodic table depicts the constituent parts of those elements: God…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 11 to Wild-Eyed Loony Pol Thinks National Debt Can be Solved by Taking "a Biblical World View"

16 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"Unfortunately, he blew up a lot of innocent people with him. I think this is why Sam…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 10 to Kabir Ahmed: The Face of Radical Jihadist Homophobia ("I Died Killing Homos for Moo Ham Mad")

9 Nov 10
Reply by Pat

"Nope. The non-voting public ignored the "obstructionism bordering on sabotage.""

James M. Martin replied Nov 9 to Brother Miguel Villalobos, Jr. Explains it all for Us

42 Nov 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"He was reducing the future to absurdity given conditions on the ground, so to speak.…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 7 to Brother Miguel Villalobos, Jr. Explains it all for Us

42 Nov 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"sk8eycat Thank you for the reference, an excellent site. I had not known the history…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 7 to Brother Miguel Villalobos, Jr. Explains it all for Us

42 Nov 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service