James M. Martin's Discussions (3,279)

Discussions Replied To (1844) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Caroline Aurora, you are kidding...but only in the sense that you're discussing…"

James M. Martin replied 15 hours ago to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

235 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Actually, I think the story is that Lot was talked into getting drunk by the perps t…"

James M. Martin replied 15 hours ago to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

235 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"I think it was the closeted businessman who taught our Sunday school class. I react…"

James M. Martin replied 16 hours ago to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

235 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"I like the one on Episcopalians. I was brought up in that sect. We actually got a bi…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 17 to Religious Dispatches' Fascinating Account of the Birth of a Mexican Protestant Sect: Is Guadalajara the "New Israel"?

8 Dec 18
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"It's silly to insist that we say "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays" or wh…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 8 to Merry Holidays: Signs You're Being Persecuted for Your Religion

4 Dec 8

"Or the bartender who asked the customer what brand of beer he wanted and the custome…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 8 to The Picture of the Horse in Theory and Practice

4 Dec 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

"If democracy is to survive we will have to devise technologically superior means of…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 6 to Show Me Four Baptists And I'll Show You a Fifth

20 Dec 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"I was just diagnosed with Pavlov-Schrodinger's Syndrome."

James M. Martin replied Dec 6 to Human Nature Versus "Natural Law": No Wonder Climate Change Deniers are Mostly Christian

7 Dec 6

""Anarchic" is indeed a word, and if it isn't you're to be congratulated for coming u…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 4 to Show Me Four Baptists And I'll Show You a Fifth

20 Dec 6
Reply by Loren Miller

""

James M. Martin replied Dec 2 to Human Nature Versus "Natural Law": No Wonder Climate Change Deniers are Mostly Christian

7 Dec 6

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service