James M. Martin's Discussions (2,611)

Discussions Replied To (1490) Replies Latest Activity

"They have not isolated a need to worship gene any more than they have isolated a gay…"

James M. Martin replied yesterday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"She had magic hair."

James M. Martin replied yesterday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"Aren't you saying, buy any flavor ramen and just don't use the envelope of seasoning…"

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"I have to admit, I paused at that, too. "

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"Crowley went so far as to have someone photograph the scars on his forearms; he alwa…"

James M. Martin replied on Tuesday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"Memes alive, Spud! The father stuff makes you dependent, the mother, alike (but for…"

James M. Martin replied on Tuesday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"I don't know why Mr. Bonaparte would post that fake photo of the moon walk stuff, wh…"

James M. Martin replied on Sunday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"If they didn't put so much salt in the ramen seasoning I would eat it more often."

James M. Martin replied on Friday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"Could it be force of habit from a religious upbringing. I donno, I tend to use an aw…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 17 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"k.h. ky, Antonin Scalia IS the devil."

James M. Martin replied Apr 16 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service