James M. Martin's Discussions (3,132)

Discussions Replied To (1768) Replies Latest Activity

"You seem to be trying to lure us into an argument we cannot win, as one cannot be th…"

James M. Martin replied yesterday to What are you grateful for today?

20 9 hours ago
Reply by chares martel

"Why do you suppose the Roman Church trots out new candidates for saints now and then…"

James M. Martin replied on Monday to Correlation doesn't mean causation.

10 on Monday
Reply by James M. Martin

"As you know, "interesting" is a worthless adjective. Everything is interesting to a…"

James M. Martin replied on Monday to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

21 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Ron Paul's son is Rand Paul. Ron said he would not break away from the GOP and form…"

James M. Martin replied on Monday to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

21 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

"I avoid churches and holy places like Ebola. But I make exceptions, and the ornate c…"

James M. Martin replied on Sunday to What is wrong with Atheists infiltrating the Churches?

25 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

"A poll was taken recently to find the state with the "happiest" people. Louisiana ca…"

James M. Martin replied on Sunday to What it's like in the Bible Belt

5 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"You naughty little boy! I shall give  you a spanking."

James M. Martin replied on Friday to Early Christianity

55 yesterday
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"He has a beard. I must assume he is Jewish or Muslim. If he shaves the beard, he's i…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 16 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 Oct 16
Reply by James M. Martin

"Boo hoo. Next they will filing suits against Maher, saying he is violating their rel…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 16 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 Oct 16
Reply by James M. Martin

"Icy Witch, Witchy Ice? Wicked witch of the North (Pole)?"

James M. Martin replied Oct 15 to When is it wrong to forgive?

117 5 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service