James M. Martin's Discussions (3,048)

Discussions Replied To (1724) Replies Latest Activity

"I stand by my statements."

James M. Martin replied on Sunday to Suicide ?!?

228 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I stand by my original statement. When Bill Maher stated on "Politically Incorrect"…"

228 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

"The sad thing is that suicidal people are stigmatized. To my way of thinking, they a…"

228 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

"@Gregory Phillip Dearth, great post! I thought about suicide lots as a teen, possibl…"

228 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

"Of course we'd all defend her right to look as she wishes: this is a democracy, afte…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 4 to Does Victoria Gekko Look Like Anyone Who Could Pass Through the Eye of a Needle?

31 Sep 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You crack me up, Pat."

James M. Martin replied Sep 3 to Does Victoria Gekko Look Like Anyone Who Could Pass Through the Eye of a Needle?

31 Sep 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Maybe so, Pat, but you caught all of the funnin' and that pleases the writer. I woul…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 3 to Does Victoria Gekko Look Like Anyone Who Could Pass Through the Eye of a Needle?

31 Sep 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Michael Penn, I love the interchangeability of the two words, "prophet" and "profit.…"

31 Sep 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The self-help books, Joan informs, rake in over $10M each. If Joel takes no salary n…"

31 Sep 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"All right. If the church is making an estimated $41M a year (based on what was taken…"

31 Sep 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service