James M. Martin's Discussions (2,610)

Discussions Replied To (1490) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, Franklin, what a shameless hussy."

James M. Martin replied Apr 5 to Billy Graham scion Franklin Graham "likes" Putin-the-invader

8 Apr 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I wish I could agree but I cannot. I have met believers who epitomized the teachings…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 4 to Would this Upset you?

52 on Saturday
Reply by Craigart14

""

James M. Martin replied Apr 4 to Would this Upset you?

52 on Saturday
Reply by Craigart14

"Uh, I thought that the way Scientology worked was that records are kept by the meter…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 3 to H2, Sister Cable Network to A&E, Does Best Scientology Expose' To Date

8 Apr 4
Reply by Luara

"Many are still living in the 19th century. Canadians are smart. The only things they…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 2 to Why Are Red States Disproportionately Fundamentalist and Stupid?

5 Apr 2
Reply by James M. Martin

"I agree with him to an extent. Atheists are all the same: in their conviction that t…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 2 to Would this Upset you?

52 on Saturday
Reply by Craigart14

"Mel Gibson is not interested in cruelty to animals, only to humans. He loves Jesus s…"

James M. Martin replied Mar 28 to Deconstructing Genesis, Leviticus, &c.: We Need to Counter the New Booblical Hollywood Soft Sell

4 Mar 28
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well, the version where everything coming out of the jar is awful sounds like misogy…"

James M. Martin replied Mar 27 to Coincidence, Synchronicity, Post Hoc Reasoning, and the Disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370

48 Mar 27
Reply by Luara

"Just as when using the word, "unique," incorrectly is gaining acceptance in modern E…"

James M. Martin replied Mar 26 to Coincidence, Synchronicity, Post Hoc Reasoning, and the Disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370

48 Mar 27
Reply by Luara

"I am unsure. I see that their merchandise is quite big at the Walmarts here (we have…"

James M. Martin replied Mar 26 to Bigoted Family Values: The Return of the Duck Dumbnasty Clan of Rotting Minds, a Lust for Fatty Water Fowl, and Ongoing Homophobia Based on Booblical Injunctions

3 Mar 26
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service