James M. Martin's Discussions (3,005)

Discussions Replied To (1704) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom says: "The 'war' inside the Republican Party tells us the battle between evangel…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 19 to Fascinating Website on the History of Conflict Between Science and Belief, a Must for Atheists

6 Aug 19
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Some states actually have laws prohibiting suicide. The legislatures must think, Gee…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 18 to Suicide ?!?

214 on Tuesday
Reply by Scot Hinson

"I am researching a suicide for a writing project. I am convinced that people who go…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 17 to Suicide ?!?

214 on Tuesday
Reply by Scot Hinson

"Not a chance, Luara. Not too much education though basically a nice guy."

James M. Martin replied Aug 15 to Mom's Boyfriend Tortures, Kills Her Baby; She Posts Message to God

17 Aug 21
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Precisely, and I went through such a period and came out atheist."

James M. Martin replied Aug 15 to Mom's Boyfriend Tortures, Kills Her Baby; She Posts Message to God

17 Aug 21

"Michael -- and that is my middle name, so aren't we cursed to bear the cross of arch…"

17 Aug 21

"That would be council of Nicea, where the Arianist bishops were slaughtered because…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 14 to Laura Ingraham Thinks Her Big Gold Cross Will Keep Will Away

33 Aug 14
Reply by James M. Martin

"@Joan, Gee, Joan, I don't think these people, who survived well past the Middle Ages…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 14 to Laura Ingraham Thinks Her Big Gold Cross Will Keep Will Away

33 Aug 14
Reply by James M. Martin

"The Gospel of Thomas is very Jungian. It speaks of only getting into the Kingdom "wh…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 13 to Laura Ingraham Thinks Her Big Gold Cross Will Keep Will Away

33 Aug 14
Reply by James M. Martin

"He used mideastern instruments and a wide variety of percussions and studio-created…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 13 to Laura Ingraham Thinks Her Big Gold Cross Will Keep Will Away

33 Aug 14
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service