James M. Martin's Discussions (3,240)

Discussions Replied To (1828) Replies Latest Activity

"They have no ideas. All they know how to do is obstruct."

James M. Martin replied Nov 6 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

103 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Since I started telling people I am an atheist, colleagues have been telling me to m…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 6 to Wall of Separation? What Wall of Separation. We Don' Got to Show You No Stinkin' Wall of Separation!

3 Nov 6
Reply by James M. Martin

"Ruth, what is particularly disturbing is that most of the voters who actually turned…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 6 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

103 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There is another way of looking at it: the people most affected by a Republican vote…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 5 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

103 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@ Bertold "crapulous creeds" is from Crowley, from Libel AL vel Legis if I am not mi…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 4 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

103 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@Freethinker31: What makes you think it makes any difference which party is elected?…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 4 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

103 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@Joan, if the 43 students you mention are those executed in Guerrero State, Mexico,…"

103 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You needn't add the "Just sayin.'" It's a slogan that weakens arguments or propositi…"

103 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I also used to call the "skank" as you put it a "cunt" until I realized this was far…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 3 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

103 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I meant that the far right propaganda machine was modeled after the late Dr. Goebbel…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 3 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

103 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service