James M. Martin's Discussions (3,279)

Discussions Replied To (1844) Replies Latest Activity

"Spontaneous Emission? Isn't that what a guy has when he has sex for the first time?"

James M. Martin replied Dec 2 to "Everything Happens for a Reason" -- Bah! Humbug!

36 Dec 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I've sold off most of my Wilson but the book that brought in the most money was a tr…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 2 to Human Nature Versus "Natural Law": No Wonder Climate Change Deniers are Mostly Christian

7 Dec 6
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"There is an exception to your statement, "Everything has a cause," or actually a pot…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 1 to "Everything Happens for a Reason" -- Bah! Humbug!

36 Dec 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@Pat. My favorite quote! Yet Seneca slit his wrists, probably the better to avoid pu…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 1 to "Everything Happens for a Reason" -- Bah! Humbug!

36 Dec 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Depends upon your notion of telos. Even the Greek Orthodox tradition has a pagan ele…"

36 Dec 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Then, you explain death in the simplest, scientific manner possible. None of that "m…"

36 Dec 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Someone on another site just chided me for "playing the race card." I observed in re…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 27 to Officer Who Shot Brown in Ferguson Might Not Be Playing With Full Deck, Saying He Was Assaulted by "Demon"

18 Nov 27
Reply by James M. Martin

"Yes, Atheist in FundyLand, you should move to Texas. We have much less crazy people…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 26 to Officer Who Shot Brown in Ferguson Might Not Be Playing With Full Deck, Saying He Was Assaulted by "Demon"

18 Nov 27
Reply by James M. Martin

"You hit the nail on the head, Daniel W, community policing. That is what is lacking.…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 26 to Officer Who Shot Brown in Ferguson Might Not Be Playing With Full Deck, Saying He Was Assaulted by "Demon"

18 Nov 27
Reply by James M. Martin

"I've looked into this a bit. The U.S. and Vatican have a treaty. This allows the Vat…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 25 to Catholic Lawsuit: We don't have to follow USA Laws.

16 Nov 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service