James M. Martin's Discussions (2,913)

Discussions Replied To (1654) Replies Latest Activity

"I pretty much agree with your conclusion, but I make my living as an attorney and we…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 21 to Marijuana and Atheism

172 23 hours ago
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Weed will not be as damaging to your lungs, if at all, as cigarettes of the nicotine…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 19 to Marijuana and Atheism

172 23 hours ago
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Kind of irrational isn't it?"

James M. Martin replied Jul 16 to Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)

20 Jul 16
Reply by James M. Martin

"The Christers are quick to point to Hitler and Stalin as "atheists." Perhaps, but th…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 14 to Reading "Acts" in the Royal Heavenly Leader Grande Hotel and Stupidly Leaving the "Good Book" Behind

11 Jul 14
Reply by James M. Martin

"booklover, some people really bring out the violence in many of us, I suspect. I am…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 13 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13
Reply by James M. Martin

"Isn't this par for the course? I mean, do you know any Fox host or anchor who is not…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 13 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13
Reply by James M. Martin

"I thought so, too, Michael."

James M. Martin replied Jul 13 to Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)

20 Jul 16
Reply by James M. Martin

"The sexual minorities might have chosen any god or goddess for their own. Since I ha…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 12 to Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)

20 Jul 16
Reply by James M. Martin

"I was joking, I hope. Beauty is skin deep. She obviously goes to great lengths to ap…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 12 to Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)

20 Jul 16
Reply by James M. Martin

"No, Freethinker, I was just joshing about Coulter, though she has an adam's apple as…"

20 Jul 16
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service