James M. Martin's Discussions (3,279)

Discussions Replied To (1844) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard it stated more simply by one of the humanist editors, Tom Flynn of Free Inqu…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 28, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

"But, but...the Booble says that He did it all in six days and rested on the 7th.  No…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 27, 2012 to How do you answer the argument that god exists from the supposed perfection of the universe?

43 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"The problem often is, they are not stupid, some of them.  Many believers are remarka…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 27, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

"Maybe so, Nappy."

James M. Martin replied Jun 27, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

"I hope you are wrong -- or that I am not part of that "most" of which you speak.  It…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 27, 2012 to Anyone Know This Mindless Twit?

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ava Wilson

"I don't mind the ethnic slur.  I live in Texas.  We have a lion's share of the nitwi…"

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

"The last you looked he was still human?  What else would he be? "

James M. Martin replied Jun 27, 2012 to Anyone Know This Mindless Twit?

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ava Wilson

"I have some friends, a mixed couple of Catholic dad and prostestant mom, children wh…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 26, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

""Oh, but that was a different culture and time, wasn't it?"  That is a two-edged swo…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 26, 2012 to Keith Mason and His Anti-Abortion "Personhood" Campaign

8 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I don't think you should put Roundup on weed.  Smoke it instead."

James M. Martin replied Jun 26, 2012 to Keith Mason and His Anti-Abortion "Personhood" Campaign

8 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service