James M. Martin's Discussions (2,901)

Discussions Replied To (1648) Replies Latest Activity

"God consults his bookie."

James M. Martin replied Jan 7, 2012 to Quit Persecuting Christians! Just stop it!!

17 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Nerdlass

"Like.  Thumb up."

James M. Martin replied Jan 7, 2012 to Quit Persecuting Christians! Just stop it!!

17 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Nerdlass

"Thanks!  Ha!  I thought, gee, what might Eve have been eating in the Garden and what…"

17 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Nerdlass

"Hey, no apologies necessary.  Others have tried this and a few have come up with sli…"

James M. Martin replied Jan 7, 2012 to Losing One, Suffering Another: pRick Santorum, Dominionist

6 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Can't one be a bit tongue in cheek?  It is an attempt to say that if anything IS sac…"

James M. Martin replied Jan 7, 2012 to Losing One, Suffering Another: pRick Santorum, Dominionist

6 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"No, no, no!  No, Mr. Previous Person.  The sexual minorities are not calling you big…"

James M. Martin replied Jan 2, 2012 to Respect for Beliefs

157 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Always the standard, "I Wish You Love."  I last heard it at a venerable downtown Mex…"

James M. Martin replied Jan 2, 2012 to Personal theme song?

21 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Ian Malcolm

"Not to forget the "e-meter" of Scientology.  By this means they pick the brains of m…"

James M. Martin replied Jan 2, 2012 to Need a list Religion based Pseudosciences

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Dee Neely

"Is that why these sects are always conspiring against each other?"

James M. Martin replied Dec 30, 2011 to Truthdig: Mel White Reviews Cone's "The Cross and the Lynching Tree" With Review Titled "Jesus Was Lynched"

6 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Rob van Senten

"I stand by my statement that the Arians were sidetracked because they did not believ…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 30, 2011 to Truthdig: Mel White Reviews Cone's "The Cross and the Lynching Tree" With Review Titled "Jesus Was Lynched"

6 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Rob van Senten

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service