James M. Martin's Discussions (3,003)

Discussions Replied To (1703) Replies Latest Activity

"@Michael, depends on which translation you pick. I like Robert Anton Wilson's wry co…"

James M. Martin replied on Sunday to No, Everyone Knows You Are A Dangerous Lunatic: A Person Without God is Immoral, Sinful, Wicked, and Naughty

24 on Sunday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I doubt the belief v. fact argument makes an impression on them. They couldn't care…"

James M. Martin replied on Sunday to No, Everyone Knows You Are A Dangerous Lunatic: A Person Without God is Immoral, Sinful, Wicked, and Naughty

24 on Sunday

"Not to forget, booklover, that there are studies showing that the more familiar you…"

24 on Sunday

"Ah, but there is a perfect answer. Say yes, in your heart you know it is true. "But…"

24 on Sunday

"Now, THAT'S what I meant. I had neglected to mention that aspect of the equation. Bu…"

James M. Martin replied on Saturday to God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.

15 on Saturday
Reply by James M. Martin

"Sounds like something the late George Sanders might say."

James M. Martin replied on Saturday to No, Everyone Knows You Are A Dangerous Lunatic: A Person Without God is Immoral, Sinful, Wicked, and Naughty

24 on Sunday

""Hate Mongering White Lesbians in Michigan" sounds like a musical by Charles Ludlum."

James M. Martin replied on Saturday to It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male

23 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

"Yes, you would think that Christians in particular would be willing to go off on new…"

James M. Martin replied on Saturday to Suicide ?!?

214 yesterday
Reply by Scot Hinson

""I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens." --Woody Al…"

James M. Martin replied on Saturday to Suicide ?!?

214 yesterday
Reply by Scot Hinson

"Thanks for the tip, Matthew Greenberg. "

James M. Martin replied on Saturday to It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male

23 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service