Michael Penn's Discussions (1,883)

Discussions Replied To (1810) Replies Latest Activity

"David got it right again. Those people should not be liable for paying that money. I…"

Michael Penn replied 3 hours ago to BRUTALLY HONEST: Ex Post Facto Theft

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"CBS FEEDBACK PAGE http://www.cbs.com/feedback/ Scroll down to "choose category," the…"

Michael Penn replied 4 hours ago to CBS censoring FFRF

31 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, you did exactly what I did. CBS will get the point if we all do this, and I th…"

Michael Penn replied 22 hours ago to CBS censoring FFRF

31 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hey, Huck. If their is a phone in my heart and god is ringing I have the solution. D…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Huckabee wants to fire atheists working for the government

17 9 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"In fact, if Loren does not care, here's what you can do in contacting CBS. In Loren'…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to CBS censoring FFRF

31 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I agree 100%. This is why I spoke my short little sermon to the 3 teen girls s…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to God, Darwin, and My Biology Class

14 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'm as shocked as you are, Bud. Some theists honestly believe this because they thin…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to God, Darwin, and My Biology Class

14 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

"OK, I'm back to this one more time. So when did god "give them over?" Since he is al…"

Michael Penn replied on Tuesday to Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)

31 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

"Eric, I don't know what Ann Coulter believes but the "Jewish Zombie" spiel that you…"

Michael Penn replied on Tuesday to Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)

31 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I'm sorry for your loss, Jonathan. It does appear that you had some amazing people i…"

Michael Penn replied on Monday to Ever had a family member die

45 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service