Michael Penn's Discussions (2,007)

Discussions Replied To (1930) Replies Latest Activity

"FlyGirl, my step dad told me that the biggest proof of the bible was that god said I…"

Michael Penn replied 3 hours ago to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

427 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I actively use a variety of programs to clean my computer and never take it to a sho…"

Michael Penn replied 3 hours ago to Thievery in the name of god

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Right on, FlyGirl."

Michael Penn replied 4 hours ago to Thievery in the name of god

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Actually I ended up studying anything to do with phenomena and supernaturalism after…"

Michael Penn replied 6 hours ago to What is wrong with Atheists infiltrating the Churches?

17 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Daniel, I read your post and can't stop laughing.   :)"

Michael Penn replied 6 hours ago to Thievery in the name of god

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks, Bertold. I'm going to keep your letter as a sample to show people. We would…"

Michael Penn replied 9 hours ago to Thievery in the name of god

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Pat, if you will stop talking about trailer trash I promise to take my station wagon…"

Michael Penn replied 9 hours ago to Arguing With Religionists is Getting Boring; All They Have is Dogma, So Argumentum is at Best a Novelty, Like a Computer Survey with Real Icons

5 9 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I agree, FlyGirl. Theist for most of my life, studied to be a lay preacher, In and o…"

Michael Penn replied 9 hours ago to What is wrong with Atheists infiltrating the Churches?

17 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Whatever god is, he sure isn't Ted Cruz. What amazes me here is that the party who r…"

Michael Penn replied 17 hours ago to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

20 6 hours ago
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Creationism is on the rise today. It isn't just the bible belt. It's anywhere that f…"

Michael Penn replied 17 hours ago to What it's like in the Bible Belt

5 17 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service