Michael Penn's Discussions (1,565)

Discussions Replied To (1507) Replies Latest Activity

"Sin in the Garden was disobedience by eating the forbidden fruit, so I conclude that…"

Michael Penn replied 8 hours ago to What exactly is "sin" anyway??

9 2 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

""

Michael Penn replied 12 hours ago to How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology

12 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Believe it or not, some stupid ministers will preach on this and make a big deal as…"

Michael Penn replied 12 hours ago to FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

1 12 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Sorry to hear about your cousin, Joan. The cops killed my grandson in Magnolia, Texa…"

Michael Penn replied 12 hours ago to My gravesite inscription

17 53 minutes ago
Reply by booklover

"What is taught has little to do with real education, and very much to do with indoct…"

Michael Penn replied 23 hours ago to How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology

12 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Luara, it is true that you eat blood every time you eat meat. I don't think the JW's…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Finally attended an atheist lecture!

15 yesterday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Strange also Christine that the bible says "you shall not eat blood" and the JW's ap…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Finally attended an atheist lecture!

15 yesterday
Reply by Loren Miller

"A friend of mine moved to Colorado for medicinal pot, but he ended up coming back af…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Marijuana and Atheism

168 14 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Freethinker31. Your comments are good and well taken. My comments were in no way mea…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’

11 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I agree with Joan here, and I see her points with everything, and it goes much furth…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’

11 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service