Michael Penn's Discussions (1,816)

Discussions Replied To (1745) Replies Latest Activity

"It means our Indians are not really Indians. Columbo called them that because he tho…"

Michael Penn replied 16 hours ago to Is it racist to call a football team the Washington Redskins?

21 1 minute ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"No, calling them Redskins is not racist. Only racist in the Indian sense, but then,…"

Michael Penn replied 16 hours ago to Is it racist to call a football team the Washington Redskins?

21 1 minute ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"I think I agree with Travis Hedgin on this one. The bible itself should be put in a…"

Michael Penn replied 16 hours ago to Bible Museum coming to DC

10 16 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"In India they believe in the monkey god. I met a few monkeys in 2004 in Kenya but ne…"

Michael Penn replied 16 hours ago to why do only humans believe in gods where as no species does?

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"I suspect that modern feminism is making a comeback because creationism is making a…"

Michael Penn replied 16 hours ago to Whats the deal with feminism?

9 6 hours ago
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"A long time ago I used to worry about "souls" and people being tortured forever and…"

Michael Penn replied 17 hours ago to Religion is the Opiate of the...

9 2 hours ago
Reply by Plinius

"Dawkins, Harris, Krause, Silverman, Hitchins, Seth Andrews, AronRa, Matt Dillahunty,…"

Michael Penn replied on Sunday to Atheist role models?

23 12 hours ago
Reply by Vangelis

"I'm answering this post right now and am shown as a member online but I am not in th…"

Michael Penn replied on Sunday to CHAT ROOM Design

4 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"i used to accept it all with no problems as a theist and lay preacher. Everyone clai…"

Michael Penn replied on Sunday to Are you a full time Atheist?

12 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I heard that Tillman repeatedly shouted "I'm Pat F ing Tillman" and they just kept o…"

Michael Penn replied on Sunday to hey Air Force - go F yourself!

7 on Sunday
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service