Atheist Nexus Logo

Michael Penn's Discussions (3,158)

Discussions Replied To (3044) Replies Latest Activity

"It presupposes the existence of Jesus. It seems to me that everything presupposes th…"

Michael Penn replied 13 hours ago to What Do Americans Believe About Jesus? 5 Popular Beliefs

5 13 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I find this all vey interesting but have to add my own comments after reading the Ba…"

Michael Penn replied 20 hours ago to What Do Americans Believe About Jesus? 5 Popular Beliefs

5 13 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I doubt that anyone will apologize. These are things that people want to pretend nev…"

Michael Penn replied on Friday to Will Muslims ever apologize or even admit the the Armenian genocide? on the 100th year anniversary

8 11 hours ago
Reply by V9 Atheist wearing Fez

"The serious Christian will tell you that animals are not allowed in heaven and that…"

Michael Penn replied on Friday to President Obama's Iran negotiations are bringing on the rapture

21 on Friday
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Gallagher does seem to specifically mean gay people as she claims at least one civil…"

Michael Penn replied on Friday to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"The plain fact is, religion must die for mankind to live. I've never heard it phrase…"

Michael Penn replied on Friday to Who created the creator?????

44 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Tom, while more scientists are now claiming that the universe could have always exis…"

Michael Penn replied on Thursday to Who created the creator?????

44 on Friday

"I wouldn't say that it's a fraud, Tom. It's just that it was not of necessity an exp…"

Michael Penn replied on Thursday to Who created the creator?????

44 on Friday

"Then we have the 666 numbers (using gematria) to actually refer to Nero, but they go…"

Michael Penn replied on Wednesday to Proof that Barack Obama is the anti-Christ

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Whatever age they think they are living in, the antichrist will appear with great si…"

Michael Penn replied on Wednesday to Proof that Barack Obama is the anti-Christ

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service