Corey Garrison's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Ride the lightning has been my alarm clock for the longest time! i start every day w…"

Corey Garrison replied Mar 28, 2011 to Favorite Albums?

44 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Noah Petersen

"Ride the lightning has been my alarm clock for the longest time! i start every day w…"

Corey Garrison replied Mar 28, 2011 to Favorite Albums?

44 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Noah Petersen

"yeah god is fake but allah is totally real. haha"

Corey Garrison replied Jul 3, 2010 to Man forces way into Florida preschool yells at kids about god, allah and so much more.

11 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"http://media.photobucket.com/image/oh%20wait%20you%252527re%20serious%20let%20me%20l…"

Corey Garrison replied Jul 1, 2010 to The Religion of Peace™ wants Facebook Founder Executed.

32 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I'm only 19 and iv only been in 4 relationships with christian girls. all of them us…"

Corey Garrison replied Jul 1, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"a church in my town has a Starbucks inside it."

Corey Garrison replied Jun 20, 2010 to Too many churches!

33 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Terry McCoy

"As long as it is an open discussion and doesn't become the "one person speaks while…"

Corey Garrison replied Jun 20, 2010 to Atheist Church? Why Not Atheist Temple?

103 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

"i have wanted to edit many church sign but most of them have a pane of thick plastic…"

Corey Garrison replied May 15, 2010 to Church sign says atheists have "nothing!"

54 May 26, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

"i would go for a face to face conversation because of the simple fact that your lett…"

Corey Garrison replied May 15, 2010 to Church sign says atheists have "nothing!"

54 May 26, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

"i have never fully read the bible but i like to read some every now and then for the…"

Corey Garrison replied Apr 20, 2010 to You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible

119 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Michael

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
3 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
7 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
11 minutes ago
Gwaithmir replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
15 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
19 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
23 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
25 minutes ago
sk8eycat added a discussion to the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
31 minutes ago
Raquel Fernando replied to James M. Martin's discussion Godless Millenials May Chart the Course for Ending Far Right Religiousity
35 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
39 minutes ago
Nick Bottom replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service