Glenn Sogge's Discussions (422)

Discussions Replied To (391) Replies Latest Activity

"Just providing the source in case anybody wanted to easily pass it on.   I think the…"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 28, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2312 1 hour ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"elink: http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/07-12-05/#feature"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 28, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2312 1 hour ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Erwin wrote: As Adam Weishaupt remarked about 200-years ago: "Oh foolish man! What c…"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 29, 2010 to Anti-vaxxers ate my brain – a tourist's diary

235 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by John D

"Erwin -- you have not addressed any of my questions. Following Occam's Razor, it mak…"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 28, 2010 to Anti-vaxxers ate my brain – a tourist's diary

235 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by John D

"The truth is that no vaccine has ever protected anyone against any disease or saved…"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 28, 2010 to Anti-vaxxers ate my brain – a tourist's diary

235 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by John D

"Actually, Rule 9(d/e) has been applied pretty quickly and drastically in the one cas…"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 20, 2010 to New Community Manager

29 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Atheist Exile

"The only thing missing is that posting such a link may not be for the purposes you j…"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 17, 2010 to The Culture of Complaint - part 2 (re: Stop the madness!)

39 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Richard Haynes

"Welcome back, Felch! As to whether you will care long enough to stick around is, of…"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 16, 2010 to The Culture of Complaint - part 2 (re: Stop the madness!)

39 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Richard Haynes

"Well put, Christine!"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 10, 2010 to What are YOU going to do about the Neo-Theocracy movement?

19 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by LaPlace

"I, of course, have all kinds of "when I'm king of the world" fantasies ... but on a…"

Glenn Sogge replied Sep 8, 2010 to What are YOU going to do about the Neo-Theocracy movement?

19 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by LaPlace

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
32 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
35 minutes ago
Todd Crispin liked John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life
36 minutes ago
Todd Crispin replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
39 minutes ago
Todd Crispin posted discussions
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
1 hour ago
Profile IconTodd Crispin, Kristi H and Connor Galletly joined Dr. Terence Meaden's group
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin posted a status
"Sitting here eating sunflower seeds waiting for smart people to create a pill to make be skinny again....lol.."
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
1 hour ago
Jimmy McCann replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service