Atheist Nexus Logo

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"New group for people that wish to join the project View of Life"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 16, 2008 to It's time to modernise the Holy Bible and only Athiests could do it right

2 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish

"Yes but I am pretty sure the theory tags correctly with the mystics explainations of…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 16, 2008 to We are the alpha and omega! we never truthfully die. - New Theory

6 Dec 16, 2008

"Yes it would but its too short and sharp and does not explain why the "I" ceases to…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 16, 2008 to We are the alpha and omega! we never truthfully die. - New Theory

6 Dec 16, 2008

"A very good description total reverence of a picture the real magic the putty of all…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 15, 2008 to We are the alpha and omega! we never truthfully die. - New Theory

6 Dec 16, 2008

"Hopefully there is a bit of Douglas Adams in all of us, those of whom know me as the…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 15, 2008 to We are the alpha and omega! we never truthfully die. - New Theory

6 Dec 16, 2008

"I have started a group on athiestnexus to handle this very important need. Jesus Chr…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 15, 2008 to It's time to modernise the Holy Bible and only Athiests could do it right

2 Dec 16, 2008

"Needs some help in cleaning up the sharp edges and critisim is so welcome as I am wr…"

6 Dec 16, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

sk8eycat commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
55 seconds ago
Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 minutes ago
Dyslexic's DOG posted a discussion
9 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
12 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
14 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
16 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
26 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service