Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"New group for people that wish to join the project View of Life"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 16, 2008 to It's time to modernise the Holy Bible and only Athiests could do it right

2 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish

"Yes but I am pretty sure the theory tags correctly with the mystics explainations of…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 16, 2008 to We are the alpha and omega! we never truthfully die. - New Theory

6 Dec 16, 2008

"Yes it would but its too short and sharp and does not explain why the "I" ceases to…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 16, 2008 to We are the alpha and omega! we never truthfully die. - New Theory

6 Dec 16, 2008

"A very good description total reverence of a picture the real magic the putty of all…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 15, 2008 to We are the alpha and omega! we never truthfully die. - New Theory

6 Dec 16, 2008

"Hopefully there is a bit of Douglas Adams in all of us, those of whom know me as the…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 15, 2008 to We are the alpha and omega! we never truthfully die. - New Theory

6 Dec 16, 2008

"I have started a group on athiestnexus to handle this very important need. Jesus Chr…"

Robin Johnson-Perkins - Babel Fish replied Dec 15, 2008 to It's time to modernise the Holy Bible and only Athiests could do it right

2 Dec 16, 2008

"Needs some help in cleaning up the sharp edges and critisim is so welcome as I am wr…"

6 Dec 16, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service