Lyra Lynx's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"One thing many people who I've encountered don't seem to understand is that there ar…"

Lyra Lynx replied Feb 21, 2010 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Hey Dodge, Thanks for the heartfelt reply to my post. I, too, wish there was an AAAD…"

Lyra Lynx replied Feb 21, 2010 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"That depressing. I'm sorry that happened. Atheist, by definition, don't worship anyt…"

Lyra Lynx replied Feb 9, 2010 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Yeah, you are right, I got dramatic in the heat of the writing this article. What I'…"

Lyra Lynx replied Feb 9, 2010 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Wow, that was so full of stereo types I don't know where to begin. Why did the "athe…"

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"I have never heard that distinction being made between ethics and morals. I have hea…"

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Where are atheist being depicted in a negative light? As mentioned in the article th…"

Lyra Lynx replied Dec 3, 2009 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service