David Nicholls's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, no, of course you haven't.  You've just shifted the goal posts from wonderful…"

David Nicholls replied Jan 29, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Vangelis Stamatopoulos

"Addendum: Mentioning is not cherry picking, as you know I don’t accept the definiti…"

David Nicholls replied Jan 29, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Vangelis, Here are some definitions in part for Atheism from common dictionaries by…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Vangelis, I really don’t want to give you anymore oxygen (An intentionally chosen te…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Matt, It would not matter how the AFA defined Atheism, there would always be those n…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Vangelis, "There is a small minority of Atheists not quite happy with that situatio…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Rob van Senten, Yes, I suppose I should have mentioned this. You are correct, the A…"

David Nicholls replied Jan 28, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Interesting little protest going on here against the ‘evil’ AFA definition (Quite Sh…"

David Nicholls replied Jan 28, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Well it certainly doesn't say there is any evidence of the supernatural. Sorry, Van…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Vangelis,   “Just to clarify again, the AFA statement of atheism would exclude Sam H…"

David Nicholls replied Jan 27, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service