Stump Parrish's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an Idea. I don't know anything about making a documentary, but, I'm on the ea…"

Stump Parrish replied Jan 9, 2010 to I have the chance to help thousands of homeless people but I need your help

24 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"Stacy, thanks for the fered back. I haven't seen the film "Color of Fear" but will t…"

Stump Parrish replied Jan 9, 2010 to I have the chance to help thousands of homeless people but I need your help

24 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"Freethinker, what you suggest is something I have been attempting to do here in the…"

Stump Parrish replied Jan 8, 2010 to I have the chance to help thousands of homeless people but I need your help

24 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"Dennis, thanks for the lead. I have been watching every documentary I can get my han…"

Stump Parrish replied Jan 8, 2010 to I have the chance to help thousands of homeless people but I need your help

24 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"This thought is showing up again and again and it is sinking in. This is an oppurtun…"

24 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"I agree, If I can change anyone's perspective of atheism in the slightest way, I wil…"

24 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"I know that I am in way over my head with this however I don't see how I can not try…"

Stump Parrish replied Jan 5, 2010 to I have the chance to help thousands of homeless people but I need your help

24 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"I have temporarily declined the opportunity to ask questions and will only answer th…"

Stump Parrish replied Jan 3, 2010 to I have the chance to help thousands of homeless people but I need your help

24 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"Enough with the blog answers. This is going to happen and My phone number is 864 249…"

Stump Parrish replied Jan 3, 2010 to I have the chance to help thousands of homeless people but I need your help

24 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"sorry Loren couldn't resist. A wood duck right?"

Stump Parrish replied Jan 2, 2010 to Words Association

879 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by sacha

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service