Ralph Smith's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

""Are you okay with people wearing their pants down so far you can see underwear and…"

Ralph Smith replied Apr 28, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"My local number is 0 and for various reasons I'm fine with that. :)"

Ralph Smith replied Apr 22, 2012 to How Many Atheists Do You Personally Know

58 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Jameer Logan

""I've seen children being disciplined for the wrong colour belt, the wrong colour te…"

Ralph Smith replied Apr 11, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"Nice find. Apparently a variation on that happens every day - even at the Reason Ral…"

Ralph Smith replied Apr 8, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"Well said, I agree. Seems like some members of the atheist community want to defend…"

Ralph Smith replied Apr 8, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"Thanks Jason. That's a good illustration of cross-context issues, the place where I…"

Ralph Smith replied Apr 6, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"Thanks Richard. Good call and I accept it, mostly (except the parts I'm still blind…"

Ralph Smith replied Apr 6, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"Richard, I think that's enough? Threats of physical violence, thinly veiled or not,…"

97 Aug 30, 2012

"At the dinner table (sorry, got sidetracked; heh): our bodies are our own. Covered o…"

Ralph Smith replied Apr 4, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"Agree that compulsory hat removal (or other gesture) is still more theist tradition/…"

Ralph Smith replied Apr 4, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service