Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,193)

Discussions Replied To (471) Replies Latest Activity

"So the Catholic Church wants to control the sex lives of its employees. Public suppo…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 11 to Cincinnati Catholic Schools new contract requirements for teachers

5 May 11
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"I don't see intelligence, per se, as the problem. Our higher intelligence has been a…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 8 to The End of Humanity

15 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"This makes me angry too. He needs to be called out."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 3 to Alabama’s chief justice: Buddha didn’t create us so First Amendment only protects Christians

30 May 6
Reply by Christian Soldier

"Great that they're taking steps to raise consciousness."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 1 to New Coalition Will Highlight Anti-Atheist Discrimination in America

4 May 2
Reply by John Aultman

"The same part of the brain probably mediates other feelings of awe and connection to…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 1 to A pipe dream or possibly the plot for an interesting science fiction novel.

4 May 1
Reply by Luara

"I'd prefer a symbol that's not derivative of theism. How about something secular hum…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 24 to Atheist Confetti

6 Apr 24
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks, Marty. You echo my sentiment about not spreading theistic memes. Yes, there'…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 21 to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

50 Apr 22
Reply by David Maxwell

"LOL"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 20 to this is VERY scary

17 Apr 20
Reply by Michael Penn

"ROFL Exactly!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 15 to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

43 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You don't need to operate within an axiomatic system to require proof of a claim. We…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 13 to Why Science Does Not Disprove God

9 May 6
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service