Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,168)

Discussions Replied To (469) Replies Latest Activity

"This makes me angry too. He needs to be called out."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 3 to Alabama’s chief justice: Buddha didn’t create us so First Amendment only protects Christians

30 May 6
Reply by Christian Soldier

"Great that they're taking steps to raise consciousness."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 1 to New Coalition Will Highlight Anti-Atheist Discrimination in America

4 May 2
Reply by John Aultman

"The same part of the brain probably mediates other feelings of awe and connection to…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 1 to A pipe dream or possibly the plot for an interesting science fiction novel.

4 May 1
Reply by Luara

"I'd prefer a symbol that's not derivative of theism. How about something secular hum…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 24 to Atheist Confetti

6 Apr 24
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks, Marty. You echo my sentiment about not spreading theistic memes. Yes, there'…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 21 to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

50 Apr 22
Reply by David Maxwell

"LOL"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 20 to this is VERY scary

17 Apr 20
Reply by Michael Penn

"ROFL Exactly!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 15 to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

43 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You don't need to operate within an axiomatic system to require proof of a claim. We…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 13 to Why Science Does Not Disprove God

9 May 6
Reply by Craigart14

"*facepalm*"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 12 to Lousy-ana Wants to Make Bible the Official State Book

14 Apr 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"New research answers question about benefits to risks of circumcision. Call for circ…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 3 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service