Atheist Nexus Logo

Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,355)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

"Overpopulation is the underlying cause of Climate Destabilization, which is likely t…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 30, 2012 to Human Overpopulation and your View?

40 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by JP Carey

"Conservation only goes so far. Civilization runs on energy. While biofuels aren't a…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 25, 2012 to Republican, right(wrong)-wing or GOP whatever tells NAVY to stop using biofuels... ?

12 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Thanks, Joan. I've been reading denialist attempts to downplay the dangers of the Ar…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20, 2012 to My Personal Tipping Point

30 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Well, Jonathan, it looks as if that royal smack in the face is immanent. You're hear…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 19, 2012 to My Personal Tipping Point

30 Oct 21, 2012

"President Clinton puts the failure of wind energy company Solyndra in perspective.…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 18, 2012 to End Polluter Welfare

8 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I amend my reply. Documenting her failures would be seen as hostile. Also, it occurr…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 18, 2012 to An atheist married to a christian venting

44 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Meddlesome

"Sure your news belongs on this site. We're happy for you, Starscream."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 18, 2012 to New Job, bye bye bible belt!

5 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by B Brion

"I agree, it's like trying to reason with an alcoholic who is drunk. To have to equiv…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 18, 2012 to An atheist married to a christian venting

44 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Meddlesome

"That's bizarre. Nobody ever suggested this in my hearing. I agree the discrimination…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 17, 2012 to Apparently Atheists have a new nickname.

9 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"The relevant part for me was This reminds me of the movie The China Syndrome, where…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 15, 2012 to Scientists shocked after Harper government assigns IT staff to monitor ozone data

1 Sep 15, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service