Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (4,909)

Discussions Replied To (443) Replies Latest Activity

"ROFL Exactly!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Wednesday to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

39 1 hour ago
Reply by Tweeeekk

"You don't need to operate within an axiomatic system to require proof of a claim. We…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Monday to Why Science Does Not Disprove God

7 on Monday
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"*facepalm*"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Saturday to Lousy-ana Wants to Make Bible the Official State Book

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"New research answers question about benefits to risks of circumcision. Call for circ…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 3 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"I've never heard of a country declaring an entire group to be terrorists based entir…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 2 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"One to three inches of snow is blanketing my garden as I type. *sigh* Meanwhile Sibe…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 25 to Spring, wherever

5 Mar 26
Reply by Michael Penn

"I don't really understand what you're saying here. I thought Republicans were all fo…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 24 to Republicans, Dark Money, IRS, and World War III

7 Mar 25
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Shouldn't there be an 8, for "The concept of "God" is self-contradictory, so the que…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 23 to How atheist are you?

71 Apr 6
Reply by Deidre32

"ROFL Are they willing to give scientists equal time on all of their baloney broadcas…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 23 to Creationists Demand Equal Time on Cosmos Series

43 Mar 28
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"I agree that examination of hidden sexism in language is important. It's never irrel…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 22 to Coincidence, Synchronicity, Post Hoc Reasoning, and the Disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370

48 Mar 27
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service