Atheist Nexus Logo

Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,437)

Discussions Replied To (518) Replies Latest Activity

"Great advice! Thanks, Grinning Cat."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 15 to Tax Day Phishing Frauds: the IRS doesn't say "Thank You"!

4 Apr 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Imitative hostility isn't helpful."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 14 to In Atheists We Distrust - How do we fix this prejudice ?

75 Apr 15
Reply by ecisco

"I agree with you on this: Conservatives are increasingly successful at organized col…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 14 to Religion and Population in 2050. What is our role?

20 Apr 17
Reply by sk8eycat

"I'm not ready to go there, Plinius. I still hope we can take control of our instinct…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 14 to Religion and Population in 2050. What is our role?

20 Apr 17
Reply by sk8eycat

"Great Ursula LeGuin quote, sk8eycat!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 25 to Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion?

18 Mar 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The percentage of "Americans", presumably US residents, is still woefully low. :("

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 13 to 7.5 million people left religion since 2012: Three graphs from latest General Social Survey

7 Mar 14
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I've never knowingly met a psychopathic serial killer, but I'm pretty sure they're m…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 19 to Do you suffer from hopolophobia?

354 Mar 9
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"The picture is interesting, but I still don't "get" the connection between a colorfu…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 19 to Do you suffer from hopolophobia?

354 Mar 9
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Please recall that we human beings tend to remember "hits" and forget "misses". What…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 15 to Ghosts, spirits, and the like

12 Feb 17
Reply by Michael Penn

"There's a difference between a fantasy that might inspire real life solutions, or ev…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 24 to

just now

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service