Stephen Turner's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"What's astounding to me is that, having studied the Bible rather extensively myself,…"

Stephen Turner replied Jun 25, 2010 to You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible

119 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Michael

"Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to reply to this. Keep the great thoughts c…"

Stephen Turner replied May 3, 2010 to Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"Been meaning to pick up the Dawkins book, but now it looks like I'll have to add Sag…"

Stephen Turner replied May 3, 2010 to Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"I saw that and also marveled at the irony..."

Stephen Turner replied May 2, 2010 to Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"Thank you, Tabitha--will definitely check them out tomorrow!"

Stephen Turner replied Apr 27, 2010 to Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"Ahh, the arrogance of the self-appointed "elect"."

Stephen Turner replied Apr 27, 2010 to Another Sickening "If not for God's Grace" Moment, Amid Heartbreaking Tragedy

5 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Stephen Turner

"My pleasure. All the best of luck--it ain't easy. Funny, though, when I told my mom…"

Stephen Turner replied Mar 19, 2010 to Great Now I have to watch my back... hahaha

39 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Michael J. Maloney

"PS: Your mom DOES have some very good advice, though: you really CAN'T be too carefu…"

Stephen Turner replied Mar 17, 2010 to Great Now I have to watch my back... hahaha

39 Mar 19, 2010

"If you want to be able to freely post things on Facebook without getting static from…"

Stephen Turner replied Mar 17, 2010 to Great Now I have to watch my back... hahaha

39 Mar 19, 2010

"Great points. All of which frighten the hell of most theists to even consider."

Stephen Turner replied Mar 17, 2010 to Are you still atheist if you believe in a afterlife?

82 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by NewEnglandBob

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service