AgeOfAtheists14's Discussions (3,793)

Discussions Replied To (2010) Replies Latest Activity

"that's nuts wow!"

AgeOfAtheists14 replied Jan 15 to Judge allows child from ‘Thug Circle’ video to live with young mother in foster home

2 Jan 15
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"that's cool! and yeah i type/dump etc.. faster than i can say wooopssss...."

AgeOfAtheists14 replied Jan 14 to Atheists Donate Thousands to Former Pastor, Ryan Bell, Who Lost Jobs for Trying Out Atheism for a Year

6 Jan 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"I just read the anon hacker will get more time than the rapists he/she/ they exposed…"

AgeOfAtheists14 replied Jan 10 to 8-year-old bride dies from internal injuries because of 40-year-old husband_Yemen. !?

10 Jan 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"sheesh!? .. dang. Colorado!?Broward county florida is doable. there will be growing…"

AgeOfAtheists14 replied Jan 9 to My mother and I had another fight and I'm worried about the future.

19 May 28
Reply by Craigart14

"he gay. covering his lie..."

AgeOfAtheists14 replied Jan 9 to Utah man on hunger strike against gay marriage

106 Jan 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"revolution rules"

AgeOfAtheists14 replied Jan 9 to No religious person will answer the question so can anyone tell me?

16 Jan 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"how many of your precious years (eggs of life) do you want to smash in that shitty a…"

AgeOfAtheists14 replied Jan 8 to Atheists Donate Thousands to Former Pastor, Ryan Bell, Who Lost Jobs for Trying Out Atheism for a Year

6 Jan 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"i did the same shit after getting / working w/ the catholic owned biz's.. and the je…"

AgeOfAtheists14 replied Jan 8 to Atheists Donate Thousands to Former Pastor, Ryan Bell, Who Lost Jobs for Trying Out Atheism for a Year

6 Jan 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"I was not “fired” from my teaching jobs. I was a contract instructor. Each term (qu…"

6 Jan 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"I like you man... check this!!!http://www.christianpost.com/news/atheists-donate-tho…"

AgeOfAtheists14 replied Jan 8 to How Autism Can Assist In Breaking The Corrupt Ways

3 Jan 10
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service