Stormi C.'s Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol, this is cute"

Stormi C. replied Nov 8, 2012 to Any songs stuck in your head?

13 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"Haha seriously, setting a fine example of how Christians "don't judge or hold a grud…"

Stormi C. replied Nov 7, 2012 to Karma is a heartless bitch.

10 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"She's mad cause I rolled my eyes and chuckled when she tried to tell us that Jesus w…"

10 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"My mom is ready to call on her. I've been in advanced everything since elementary sc…"

10 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"Thank you!! :)"

10 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"Thanks! Hopefully I'm going back tomorrow. I can't afford to miss anymore days. Espe…"

10 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"Assemblies of God is what I broke from. It's a branch of Pentecostal. They really lo…"

Stormi C. replied Nov 7, 2012 to what dogma did you emancipat yourself from?

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Tim

"From Aldous Huxley's book "The Doors of Perception". And my musical tastes are open.…"

Stormi C. replied Nov 4, 2012 to Just an extremely good song I'm hoping hasn't been forgotten

16 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Michael R

"Ones I would suggest are Moonlight Drive, Maggie M'Gill, Who Do You Love, and Stoned…"

Stormi C. replied Nov 4, 2012 to Just an extremely good song I'm hoping hasn't been forgotten

16 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Michael R

"I've never heard Nights in White Satin. But I like Stairway to Heaven. One of my fav…"

16 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Michael R

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Michael Penn replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
20 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The cost of masculine crime
29 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Joe's discussion The Psychological Benefits of Being a Atheist
31 minutes ago
Pat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
34 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History in the group Atheist News
41 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
45 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The cost of masculine crime
53 minutes ago
Richard C Brown joined Blair Scott's group
53 minutes ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Joe posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Joe added a discussion to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service