sk8eycat's Discussions (1,475)

Discussions Replied To (625) Replies Latest Activity

"She gets $800 a month "disability" SSI....I did turn over the pool service bill, the…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 15 to Robert Ingersoll

50 Dec 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'm in the same situation, and when the Gas co. sucks their monthly fee out of my ba…"

50 Dec 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Well, I thank you for the suggestions and advice.  I'm going to check with Sue (my f…"

50 Dec 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"But - but - but....I can't take my PC to bed with me.  That's where I do my most con…"

50 Dec 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thanks for the advice.  I won't be able to Kindle-shop till I get my maxed-out Maste…"

50 Dec 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I am obsessive-compulsive about Robert Ingersol and other civil rights champions, bu…"

50 Dec 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The Best of Robert G. Ingersoll, edited by Roger E. Greely is a teriffic collection…"

50 Dec 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"You made me smile!  Thank you!  (The "baby" is supposed to be African-American, but…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 13 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

210 Dec 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"FFRF "Nativity Scene" "

sk8eycat replied Dec 13 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

210 Dec 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Harvey would have suited  the day better. I think "Harvey's Day" is celebrated near…"

210 Dec 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service