Atheist Nexus Logo

sk8eycat's Discussions (2,015)

Discussions Replied To (1122) Replies Latest Activity

"Practically every book in the Old Pestilence ends with a reminder to the people to b…"

sk8eycat replied Apr 9 to How Much Money is Tied Into Churches/Religious Institutions?

33 Apr 10
Reply by Patricia

"Sounds like fun!  Many thanks."

sk8eycat replied Apr 9 to What do you think about Deism?

243 Apr 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"There is also the fact that many church-going women donate their time to keep the sc…"

sk8eycat replied Apr 9 to How Much Money is Tied Into Churches/Religious Institutions?

33 Apr 10
Reply by Patricia

"May I recommend the Freedom From  Religion Foundation, and one or two of Dan Barker'…"

243 Apr 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'm just sorry that I didn't place it so people could see the entire panel.  It's St…"

243 Apr 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""Passed, or "passed on" goes back at least to the days of slavery when the converted…"

243 Apr 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It has too many conflicting meanings, IMO....and it sounds silly.  ("Passed  gas.")…"

243 Apr 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"@Joan: Does it take fancy to worship? Think about the Vatican....they have one of th…"

33 Apr 10
Reply by Patricia

"I DO donate usable clothing, boxed and canned food that I can't eat,  and books that…"

sk8eycat replied Apr 8 to How Much Money is Tied Into Churches/Religious Institutions?

33 Apr 10
Reply by Patricia

"Please don't use the word "passed" unless you're talking about a test, another car o…"

sk8eycat replied Apr 8 to What do you think about Deism?

243 Apr 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service