sk8eycat's Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replied To (633) Replies Latest Activity

"Freethinker and Jimmy, unless we change the laws extensively, disallowing appeals fo…"

sk8eycat replied on Monday to Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers

77 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

""He loves you, and he needs MONEY!" Oh!  I miss George Carlin a LOT!"

sk8eycat replied on Monday to Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers

77 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

"What if the "criminal" is proven innocent....AFTER the execution? Theft by starving…"

77 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

"And the more fundaMENTAList a person is, the more they believe the death penalty det…"

77 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

"An oldie:  The meek shall inherit the earth;  6'x6'x3'..... Not moi.  I've already m…"

sk8eycat replied on Monday to An interesting discussion on Santa...

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Ceil

"I've been an atheist for so long that most friends don't bring the subject up anymor…"

sk8eycat replied on Sunday to An interesting discussion on Santa...

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Ceil

"Who said anything about "wonderful"?  Sometimes life is ghastly.  Hereditary conditi…"

sk8eycat replied on Sunday to "why is life so wonderful?

11 on Sunday
Reply by Luara

"Near the top of the page, to the LEFT of Add Reply, there's a link that says "Stop F…"

sk8eycat replied on Sunday to Dogmatic atheism?

493 on Monday
Reply by Deidre

"I think "May you live in interesting times" is an ancient Chinese curse.  Feels that…"

sk8eycat replied on Saturday to Dogmatic atheism?

493 on Monday
Reply by Deidre

"The "willing suspension of disbelief" is what makes reading fiction enjoyable.  DISb…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 19 to Dogmatic atheism?

493 on Monday
Reply by Deidre

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service