sk8eycat's Discussions (1,668)

Discussions Replied To (793) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in the midst of rereading Jimmy Carter's book, Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid,…"

sk8eycat replied yesterday to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

54 22 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I tell persistent theists that I believe in having a good life before death.  I've a…"

sk8eycat replied on Sunday to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

29 7 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Does the new body have to be human?  I wanna be a cat of some type...Sand Cats are c…"

sk8eycat replied on Sunday to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

29 7 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I have, although, as I said, I do miss the dogs.  (This is Oso...he just won Best of…"

sk8eycat replied on Saturday to When is it wrong to forgive?

205 16 hours ago
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Absolutely right on all counts.  The buybull was put together bassackward by the chu…"

sk8eycat replied on Saturday to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Thanks!  I'll try that.  One thing I do after I have to reboot is go to the troubles…"

sk8eycat replied on Saturday to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

54 22 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"; > ) Actually, I've been blowing my top all day, and feel much better for it.  T…"

sk8eycat replied on Saturday to Why some atheists are depressed

29 on Saturday
Reply by sk8eycat

"I just re-read this conversation, and realized it took place on what would have been…"

sk8eycat replied on Saturday to When is it wrong to forgive?

205 16 hours ago
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"I'm beginning to wonder if Matt is a troll....."

sk8eycat replied on Friday to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

77 1 hour ago

"It makes no sense at all.  Paul/Saul does not place him in any geographical location…"

sk8eycat replied on Friday to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

77 1 hour ago

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service