sk8eycat's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"It would appeal to the younger set who seem to like that kind of merde.  T'would als…"

sk8eycat replied Apr 3 to Noah movie religious controversy

85 Apr 7
Reply by Steph S.

"I don't think they feel as strongly about the flood tale as they do about the "slave…"

85 Apr 7
Reply by Steph S.

"I like Harlan Ellison's version in "The Deathbird & Other Stories:" our Solar Sy…"

85 Apr 7
Reply by Steph S.

"I had thought that the salt water would have been diluted by all the rain, and the s…"

85 Apr 7
Reply by Steph S.

"Zack Kopplin   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_Kopplin"

sk8eycat replied Apr 1 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

68 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thank you.  If they stay the same, that will be fine...she's almost 70, and I'm 5 ye…"

sk8eycat replied Apr 1 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

68 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh, she's paying rapt attention.  In her heart she is NOT anti-science; this is an i…"

68 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have to say that my sister, a JW for 40+ years, has been glued to the TV when "Cos…"

68 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You have to remeber that the 1980 version of "Cosmos" was made to be shown on PBS st…"

sk8eycat replied Mar 31 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

68 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That's all those people deserve for their insistence that everyone must remain in ig…"

sk8eycat replied Mar 31 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

68 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service