Atheist Nexus Logo

Jeffrey P. Murphy's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"It's kind of shooting fish in a barrel at this point...and it's been that way for a…"

Jeffrey P. Murphy replied Jul 27, 2010 to 'Disproving Christianity' a controversial new book

1 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey P. Murphy

"there was no sarcasm there. I was agreeing after you clarified a little bit - it sou…"

Jeffrey P. Murphy replied Jul 23, 2010 to Create a Quote (Pro-Atheism, Anti-Theism, or Maxim)

278 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

"Right - like a large enough bundle of twigs is as strong as a trunk. Our knowledge…"

Jeffrey P. Murphy replied Jul 23, 2010 to Create a Quote (Pro-Atheism, Anti-Theism, or Maxim)

278 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

"Well, though, what is any scientific experiment but a collection of anecdotal experi…"

278 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

"Don't blame facebook - blame your parents insistence that you not think for yourself."

Jeffrey P. Murphy replied Jul 20, 2010 to How did your family and friends find out you were atheist?

16 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Andrew Hughes

"I'm in....it's like bowling...the drunker you are, the better you play!!!"

Jeffrey P. Murphy replied Jul 20, 2010 to Since I'm Young! From What I'm Told I Should Know Atheism Is INDEED a Religion

22 Jul 20, 2010

"Now - don't count my chickens before they hatch. Our second is on it's way, so this…"

Jeffrey P. Murphy replied Jul 20, 2010 to To Allow Or Not To Allow?

24 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"I'm, of course, an atheist and my fiance is a secularist with some ancestor-worship…"

Jeffrey P. Murphy replied Jul 20, 2010 to To Allow Or Not To Allow?

24 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"Someone mentioned John Lennon, before. For one, his music is far better to listen to…"

Jeffrey P. Murphy replied Jul 19, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"I would pretty well be reiterating what others have said anyway, so I'll try to stre…"

Jeffrey P. Murphy replied Jul 19, 2010 to Since I'm Young! From What I'm Told I Should Know Atheism Is INDEED a Religion

22 Jul 20, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service