Vicky Borman's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh no. The kid might catch the "gay virus" and pass it onto other preschoolers thus…"

Vicky Borman replied Mar 6, 2010 to Catholic preschool refuses to re-enroll child of gay parents

12 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Kristine R.

"I'm okay with people having however many kids they want as long as they are all love…"

Vicky Borman replied Mar 6, 2010 to my Christian friend......

11 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Jennifer W

"I try not to be a jerk about my atheism or shout it from the rooftops, but I am very…"

Vicky Borman replied Mar 3, 2010 to Hello fellow non-theists

10 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Vicky Borman

"It seems that article got it rather wrong. He did indeed kill his teacher though."

Vicky Borman replied Mar 3, 2010 to School shootings and lack of prayer connection? Say what? Try TV.

8 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"This reminds me of that scene from Life of Brian where The People's Front of Judea,…"

Vicky Borman replied Mar 3, 2010 to A dumb question?

7 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by John Shuey

"While I do understand where you're coming from there are a few situations in which I…"

Vicky Borman replied Mar 2, 2010 to Ignorance at its finest...

62 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by damian

"I feel your pain. I eventually realized that my mom is very willing to blindly follo…"

Vicky Borman replied Mar 1, 2010 to Ignorance at its finest...

62 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by damian

"I'm jumping in a bit late, but I really struggle with abortion. I got pregnant as a…"

Vicky Borman replied Mar 1, 2010 to Why are so many atheists pro-abortion-rights?

183 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"I'll preface this with the following: each school shooting is awful and I don't want…"

Vicky Borman replied Feb 27, 2010 to School shootings and lack of prayer connection? Say what? Try TV.

8 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Being upfront and honest about what you want in a partner is not a bad thing. Nitpic…"

Vicky Borman replied Feb 27, 2010 to Would you consider this harsh?

52 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Gary Huckleberry

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service