Becky Coats's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, the C Street, spooky stuff.  I've heard him interviewed, very interesting stuff."

Becky Coats replied Apr 4, 2011 to Morality as the basis for the existence of a God.

35 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I chose to think that what I do is not so much attack the Bible, despite my very neg…"

Becky Coats replied Apr 2, 2011 to The Bible is Evil

181 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

"Hello!  No kidding! "Yabba Dabba Do!" is what we should all be yelling, right?"

181 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

"Wow, we must have gone to the same church!  That's exactly what my mom said.  My fat…"

181 yesterday
Reply by Craigart14

"Except for the fact that all we know about what god has said or what god wants is wh…"

Becky Coats replied Apr 2, 2011 to Morality as the basis for the existence of a God.

35 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Yes, the Non Zero concept is interesting.   Cooperation is an adaptive behavior as w…"

Becky Coats replied Apr 2, 2011 to Morality as the basis for the existence of a God.

35 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I think one feeling that atheists are bad comes from characters that are portrayed a…"

Becky Coats replied Apr 1, 2011 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"I get this, too.  I am a nice person and I'm good at my  job and I am a loving and f…"

Becky Coats replied Apr 1, 2011 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"I can't stand House partly for the reason you stated (negative portrayal of an intel…"

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Right on, Mr. First Cup of Coffee.  It seems very easy to me, and the Lewis argument…"

Becky Coats replied Apr 1, 2011 to Morality as the basis for the existence of a God.

35 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service