Randi Enochson's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"International Blasphemy Rights Day is Sept. 30th. I hope you take advantage. Also, I…"

Randi Enochson replied Sep 30, 2010 to Hi everybody

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Steve OG

"Nobody has mentioned Bad Religion? I've had more than one person tell me they became…"

Randi Enochson replied Sep 30, 2010 to Atheist Anthems wanted!

57 May 23
Reply by L Ross

"Welcome! Sorry about your mom. I have to say, that really confuses me. As far as I k…"

Randi Enochson replied Sep 15, 2010 to The Asian Trekkie Atheist

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Nam Duong

"When I was in university, I dated a Saudi man. Being a silly girl, it took me some t…"

Randi Enochson replied Jun 28, 2010 to Ask me about my country(Saudi Arabia)

171 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Hello and welcome!"

Randi Enochson replied Jun 17, 2010 to Hi I'm new

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Michael

"You might want to check out the group Ex-Wiccans and Pagans"

Randi Enochson replied Jun 15, 2010 to What was the turning point, in your life, that helped you become an atheist?

37 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by morrison

"Also, congratulations on your sobriety!"

Randi Enochson replied Jun 15, 2010 to My introduction...break out the popcorn!

21 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

"Break out the popcorn indeed! Sorry about your unfortunate Catholic upbringing. One…"

Randi Enochson replied Jun 15, 2010 to My introduction...break out the popcorn!

21 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

"Hi Jonte! My husband's family lives in Eskilstuna and they are always shocked by the…"

Randi Enochson replied Jun 14, 2010 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Hi Chris. I also went through a number of churches (religions actually) before I rea…"

Randi Enochson replied Jun 10, 2010 to Time to say Hi

4 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Chris Ward

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Rick Springfield replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Scientific Adam and Eve in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
31 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Capitalism can't work without a poverty class.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
1 hour ago
sk8eycat liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
2 hours ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service