Prasanna Deshpande's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see the point of a New Year Resolution. A resolution can be made any day, an…"

Prasanna Deshpande replied Dec 30, 2009 to Atheist New Year's resolutions

21 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by the antithesis

"I would also usually ask, How do you know everything was created? And that creator w…"

Prasanna Deshpande replied Dec 29, 2009 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

"I would say that if there is a God who passes Judgement as long as I have lived a de…"

Prasanna Deshpande replied Dec 29, 2009 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"No I don't feel left out because the highschool that I am attending has lots of Athe…"

Prasanna Deshpande replied Dec 28, 2009 to Does your atheism lead you to social loneliness?

87 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Anette

"Another point that I often make is, How do you know that everything was created? The…"

Prasanna Deshpande replied Dec 28, 2009 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

"I would usually say something like, Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof…"

Prasanna Deshpande replied Dec 28, 2009 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

"Evolution has so much evidence even if not all. Creation has none. Just because you…"

Prasanna Deshpande replied Dec 28, 2009 to Richard Dawkins interviews Wendy Wright

10 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Joseph Heathen

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service