Marlana's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It sounds like you are doing all that you can.  They are too invested in their own b…"

Marlana replied Jan 10, 2012 to Introduction / Family Rant

1 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Marlana

"Well, if nothing happens, great!  Maybe I sound like a baptist preacher ranting abou…"

Marlana replied Jan 7, 2012 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Very good point Dee.  I agree completely that at this point a large scale social mov…"

Marlana replied Jan 7, 2012 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Joan, and my name is Marlana lol..please don't get me wrong..I may come across as ha…"

Marlana replied Jan 6, 2012 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Joan, somehow I completely missed your response here..sorry.  What I was saying was…"

Marlana replied Jan 6, 2012 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"I completely agree that a large scale social movement is what is needed for change t…"

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Wanderer, I agree with you completely.  My point is, how do you suppose that this ch…"

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Joan, I agree completely. It has been a domino effect, with each level making it wor…"

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Its all good and well to throw the blame on government and the corporate giants..the…"

Marlana replied Jan 5, 2012 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

226 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
12 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
13 minutes ago
17 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
18 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion ALL Politicians Should Be Made to Read: "Homosexuality, atheism etc: What's it to you?"
27 minutes ago
Mike Mitchell commented on Mike Mitchell's blog post Why You Shouldn’t Announce Your Atheism
29 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck posted a discussion
30 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Kansas "Religious Liberty" bill
41 minutes ago
Napoleon Bonaparte posted videos
50 minutes ago
Richard C Brown replied to Luara's discussion Meet Brother Richard
1 hour ago
Richard C Brown replied to Luara's discussion Meet Brother Richard
1 hour ago
Napoleon Bonaparte commented on Napoleon Bonaparte's video
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service