Steven Lehar's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"To have faith you have to believ in something that isn't true? That is nonsense! I…"

Steven Lehar replied Mar 16, 2012 to Is science a religion? No, but ScientISM is

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

"Reply to Michael R: I respectfully disagree. The word Scientism pre-existed my use o…"

Steven Lehar replied Mar 16, 2012 to Is science a religion? No, but ScientISM is

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

"That link is up and working now, you can check it out here: http://cns-alumni.bu.e…"

Steven Lehar replied Mar 15, 2012 to Is science a religion? No, but ScientISM is

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

"Reply to leveni: Why don't you go to church and find your understanding there? Many…"

Steven Lehar replied Mar 15, 2012 to Is science a religion? No, but ScientISM is

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

"Reason and science are indeed valueless data, and thus they can never form the basis…"

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

"Only false faith! There is ONE true faith, one belief system that is distinguished b…"

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

"Yes, faith is belief in the absence of evidence. What is the evidence that this whol…"

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

"Yes nothing has more evidence than the scientific method, but that method is only pe…"

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service