Asa Watcher's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Greg LaCava wrote: ***”I would couch it that a/theism is about belief and a/gnostic…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 10, 2009 to Is there really such a thing as agnosticism?

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Jaume; Other people's claims do not constitute knowledge of god, you have only knowl…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 10, 2009 to Is there really such a thing as agnosticism?

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"***”Oh, and before you answer this post with your Belief, Faith mash-up; Atheism is…"

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"I simply say something like: "I'm sorry, but I don't share your faith." This way you…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 9, 2009 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

"Ronin wrote: ***”the ability to say "there is no god" is atheism.” I am of the opini…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 8, 2009 to Is there really such a thing as agnosticism?

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Duane Robertson writes: ***”The problem I have with your argument, Asa, is that you'…"

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"I don't know too many people who identify themselves in terms of what they don't hav…"

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Again, belief and faith are two different things, Craig. I just burned my tongue...…"

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"God is not an object of knowledge. God is an object of faith. Knowledge is irrelevan…"

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Please! Even Wikipedia gets it wrong. Atheism is the absence of FAITH in the existen…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 8, 2009 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service