Asa Watcher's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"Keep in mind the clarifying distinction between "belief" and "faith".  The two are N…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 3 to Dogmatic atheism?

493 9 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

" Joan; You ask:  “Now, how do I formulate my argument in the positive. I don't lack…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 2 to Dogmatic atheism?

493 9 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"To Dr. Clark and Mr. Brautigan; Any “discussion going on about the possibility of pr…"

493 9 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"  ------ “A version of faith  for me has no place for god…”  Again I gotta ask what…"

493 9 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"“ASA, if you remove  god from the equation, what is FAITH?” So you are asking “whi…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 1 to Dogmatic atheism?

493 9 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"Freethinker31; All those attributions, and myths you mention are based upon FAITH in…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 1 to Dogmatic atheism?

493 9 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"God is not about evidence or lack of evidence.  God is an object of faith. The exist…"

Asa Watcher replied Nov 22 to Dogmatic atheism?

493 9 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"Matthew; With the limitless amount of money provided by billionaire corporatists, an…"

Asa Watcher replied Oct 29 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"sk8eycat writes:  “S'funny.  People are supposed to become more conservative as they…"

Asa Watcher replied Oct 29 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"I agree, Jerry.  Had that thought for many years."

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service