Asa Watcher's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (230) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, well, those of "faith" are pissed that their god hasn't struck the heathens dea…"

Asa Watcher replied Jan 20, 2010 to Why does "atheist" have such a negative connotation?

113 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by ha7237

"Yes Jacob, I think you got it. Thanks. I thought the idea was a pretty simple one, a…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 11, 2009 to Is there really such a thing as agnosticism?

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Andrew responds to my post: “Atheism does not mean 'Amoral', in fact how did you ass…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 11, 2009 to Is there really such a thing as agnosticism?

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Well, obviously, faith is real, but that does not speak to the condition of the obje…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 10, 2009 to Is there really such a thing as agnosticism?

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"***"why does it bother you if they declare themselves as agnostic, they are still pa…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 10, 2009 to Is there really such a thing as agnosticism?

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"They can call themselves what they want, but, really, aren't they Christian atheists…"

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Greg LaCava wrote: ***”I would couch it that a/theism is about belief and a/gnostic…"

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Jaume; Other people's claims do not constitute knowledge of god, you have only knowl…"

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"***”Oh, and before you answer this post with your Belief, Faith mash-up; Atheism is…"

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

"I simply say something like: "I'm sorry, but I don't share your faith." This way you…"

Asa Watcher replied Dec 9, 2009 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service