Alan Marcus's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, if you search on NPR's "This I Believe" you will hear an awesome essay by him…"

Alan Marcus replied Dec 1, 2009 to Who Are Your Favorite Godless Comedians?

68 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by BLK-Sagan

"Thanks, google does have it. I'm looking at it now."

Alan Marcus replied Nov 20, 2009 to Cameron and Comfort, intellectual luminares of our time featured on CNN

22 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Mel

"I just have to ask because I am sooooo curious, but does anyone know where to obtain…"

Alan Marcus replied Nov 20, 2009 to Cameron and Comfort, intellectual luminares of our time featured on CNN

22 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Mel

"This is my first reaction as well. All too often, the 'means' are so egregious that…"

Alan Marcus replied Nov 20, 2009 to Do the "Ends Justify the Means" in Ridding the World of Religion?

60 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Oh yeah, this one made me giggle!"

Alan Marcus replied Oct 9, 2009 to The atheist ichthus: Do we have a secret symbol?

34 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

"I like the infinity symbol, you know, the 8 on it's side. Simple, symbolic of infini…"

Alan Marcus replied Oct 9, 2009 to The atheist ichthus: Do we have a secret symbol?

34 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

"Thanks, I've had the conversation enough that it always comes down to this. BTW, wh…"

Alan Marcus replied Oct 9, 2009 to What, in your opinion, is the best or most effective argument FOR the existence of god?

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"I have discussed this with my best friend, who is a believer. To me, basically it co…"

Alan Marcus replied Oct 8, 2009 to What, in your opinion, is the best or most effective argument FOR the existence of god?

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service