Jay A Small's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Please support Rebecca in this unique moment to 1) offset her family's losses, but 2…"

Jay A Small replied Jun 4, 2013 to YES!!!! Wolf Blitzer asked the wrong person if she thanked the Lord....

7 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Jay A Small

"Well, I'm afraid not, since this is a call for Americans to call our President to do…"

Jay A Small replied Jul 27, 2012 to Sign the petition by Aug 16: tell Obama to Insist Indonesia to free Alexander Aan for being an atheist

5 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Wonderful, Nate. Tell your friends and spread the word. If the signature rate increa…"

Jay A Small replied Jul 27, 2012 to Sign the petition by Aug 16: tell Obama to Insist Indonesia to free Alexander Aan for being an atheist

5 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Less keep the momentum going!"

Jay A Small replied Jul 23, 2012 to Sign the petition by Aug 16: tell Obama to Insist Indonesia to free Alexander Aan for being an atheist

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Jay A Small

"Thanks for posting the petition text. Please sign and let us know here that you did,…"

Jay A Small replied Jul 22, 2012 to Sign the petition by Aug 16: tell Obama to Insist Indonesia to free Alexander Aan for being an atheist

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Jay A Small

"I suppose it depends on how much it grates on you that religous assertions are given…"

Jay A Small replied Jun 26, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I agree on context-dependent response. How to treat the rest of the religious world…"

Jay A Small replied Feb 13, 2009 to What do you say?

214 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Kiru

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service