James's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"So am I, and I agree. If a person completes a liberal education (where multiple view…"

James replied Sep 15, 2009 to When is it okay to believe in a Religion?

27 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Thank you for your response. When you use terms like 'true fear' you devalue your ar…"

James replied Sep 15, 2009 to When is it okay to believe in a Religion?

27 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I agree. Give a person a fish, they eat for a day. Teach a person to fish and they e…"

James replied Sep 13, 2009 to When is it okay to believe in a Religion?

27 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Well said. You make a great argument. Wouldn't this 'right to conscience' agree that…"

James replied Sep 11, 2009 to When is it okay to believe in a Religion?

27 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Lol. You make an interesting argument."

James replied Aug 23, 2009 to When is it okay to believe in a Religion?

27 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"You point to the exact reason that I created this discussion. I lean towards strong…"

James replied Jun 22, 2009 to Liberal vs. Conservative

8 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

"Thank you for pointing this out, Jennifer and Mayokitty. I want to help out my commu…"

James replied Jun 21, 2009 to What do you expect from an atheist organization?

141 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Well done, Mark. Concise and true. I believe there may also be other reasons to be o…"

James replied Jun 21, 2009 to What do you expect from an atheist organization?

141 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"I definitely want to know the history of this disagreement (kj vs. Alex Donovan)."

James replied Jun 19, 2009 to Pastor Drake Prays for Obama's Death

27 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Jason Spicer

"I agree with Joey, in that humans do not 'need' religion. Religion is ingrained from…"

James replied Jun 16, 2009 to Would a world without religion be better?

73 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Anette

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Ahmed Wadee Zahawi liked Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra
4 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra
13 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Idaho Spud's discussion "Dr. OZ" & "The Doctors" give bad advice. in the group Health & Fitness
17 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Idaho Spud's discussion "Dr. OZ" & "The Doctors" give bad advice. in the group Health & Fitness
17 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Idaho Spud's discussion "Dr. OZ" & "The Doctors" give bad advice. in the group Health & Fitness
19 minutes ago
Luara replied to Idaho Spud's discussion "Dr. OZ" & "The Doctors" give bad advice. in the group Health & Fitness
37 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra
40 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra
47 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Idaho Spud's discussion "Dr. OZ" & "The Doctors" give bad advice. in the group Health & Fitness
49 minutes ago
Patricia liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion UK bans all teaching of creationism in government-supported schools
54 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Idaho Spud's discussion "Dr. OZ" & "The Doctors" give bad advice. in the group Health & Fitness
56 minutes ago
Daniel W replied to Asad baloch's discussion Guidance required
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service