David Maxwell's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone here ever read Kurt Vonnegut’s book Harrison Bergeron? Although I do reca…"

David Maxwell replied Jun 9 to The Results Are In: America Is Dumb and on the Road to Getting Dumber

11 Jun 9
Reply by David Maxwell

"Luara,I’m not certain I would equate struggle in the sense you’re using as being ent…"

David Maxwell replied Jun 5 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"Christine, it’s long been my experience that most (well, many) Christians are very f…"

David Maxwell replied Jun 5 to Co-worker revealed her true colors yesterday

45 Jun 12
Reply by Christine

"Luara, I think I might understand some of Tom’s reasoning about unhappiness, as I ki…"

David Maxwell replied Jun 5 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"As I said once before on this site, sometimes I can’t help feeling like I’m in a bad…"

David Maxwell replied Jun 5 to If this wasn't so stupidly ridiculous, it would be laughable.

19 Jun 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well, to use the vernacular of the day: “Harrumph! “The low morality of the Sicilian…"

David Maxwell replied Jun 3 to Victorian Strangeness: The monks who stole fancy dresses from graves

2 Jun 3
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"I got the Geek Empire too. In fact I retook the test twice more with minor variation…"

David Maxwell replied Jun 1 to Which ancient empire do you belong in?

23 Jun 3
Reply by Randall Smith

"I like Bill Maher's description. "The Bible looks like it started out as a game of M…"

David Maxwell replied May 31 to Your take on the Bible, Moral?

17 May 31
Reply by James M. Martin

"Yes Loren, the title does seem to lend itself to a sense of irony."

David Maxwell replied May 31 to Left Behind - the movie.

19 May 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"Don’t worry Ruth, in all honesty I still respect what the Green Party represents. My…"

David Maxwell replied May 31 to To understand how Western science works...

19 Jun 2
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service