David Agaybi's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Craig is an extra-dimensional being...he does not exist in our universe. Its either…"

David Agaybi replied Jul 20, 2009 to What's your favourite Atheist vs theist online debate?

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

"I love that man too Jack. Hitchens destroyed them. The moderator was a pity, Lane Cr…"

David Agaybi replied Jul 14, 2009 to What's your favourite Atheist vs theist online debate?

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

"I'm an arab atheist...born in Egypt and grew up in Canada. I support and hope all ar…"

David Agaybi replied Jul 7, 2009 to arab atheists

6 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by David Agaybi

"I've been on 2 debate based atheist forums before I joined this group and from my ex…"

David Agaybi replied Jul 7, 2009 to Religious Debate Online, Need Some Help

13 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Dave Rogers

"The thing about Dawkins that may make him seem arrogant to you is that the subject o…"

David Agaybi replied Jul 7, 2009 to EEEkkk !!!!!! Hearasy.........

42 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by David Agaybi

"My first influential books were 1984 (Orwell), Demian (Herman Hesse) and Answer to J…"

David Agaybi replied Jul 6, 2009 to What were the first books you read in favor of skepticism/atheism?

75 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Josiah Allen

"Believe me..atheist women are a rare commodity where I live."

David Agaybi replied Jul 6, 2009 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"T O O L is first and foremost for me...They have been one of the most influential fo…"

David Agaybi replied Jul 6, 2009 to Music?

79 Jan 23
Reply by Michael Penn

"I completely agree with you on this. I have a super religious mother whose whole lif…"

David Agaybi replied Jul 6, 2009 to What do you say?

214 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Kiru

"I have had run-ins with jehovah's witnesses, mormons and christians...and revel in r…"

David Agaybi replied Jul 6, 2009 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service