Tony Carroll's Discussions (729)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Beth. The one arguement I've used time and again is as follows. Marriage is a civ…"

Tony Carroll replied Jul 2, 2012 to Of course, they didn't have an argument against my final statement...

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Hinson

"I have said it before, and will continue saying it. Simply the smartest man in the r…"

Tony Carroll replied Jun 20, 2012 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson speaks for me!

8 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"So, let me get this straight. Out of 21 spots in the open lottery for displays, athe…"

Tony Carroll replied Jun 14, 2012 to City bans 'all displays' lol because they could not handle the truth! (freethought one)

8 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Here's something I found while reading up on Thomas Jefferson: If we did a good act…"

Tony Carroll replied Jun 14, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Now that  is something I can get behind 100%. I'm in."

Tony Carroll replied Jun 13, 2012 to City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"Her name is Bobbi, she is a white, long haired Manx type cat (that little stub tail…"

Tony Carroll replied Jun 13, 2012 to City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"Keep at it Joey. Those poor animals. This could spread to other animals. My dog shou…"

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"Hi Steph. I have thought alot about the 'meaning of life' over the years. For me per…"

Tony Carroll replied Jun 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"And also, prison for life. And when I say life, none of this eligibility for parole.…"

Tony Carroll replied Jun 9, 2012 to Operation Orion (and Bulldog actually) rescues 18 kids.. arrests 190! And they wanna complain about the feds, pfffft...

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I have always contended that religion is a failed science. It started off as a way f…"

Tony Carroll replied Jun 5, 2012 to What is Religion ?

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Lord Ainsworth

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service