Tony Carroll's Discussions (729)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Term POE. In blogging and other online commentary, Poe's Law states: "Without a wi…"

Tony Carroll replied Jul 31, 2012 to Top 10 Scientific Facts TN Schools Will No Longer Teach

21 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Russell, haven't seen this documentary, but it brings to mind 2 other instances I sa…"

Tony Carroll replied Jul 28, 2012 to A Fake Guru Experiment - Kumare

9 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"This is fantastic news, I agree. However, we must continue to be vigilent, cause the…"

Tony Carroll replied Jul 26, 2012 to Victory for evolution in Texas

42 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Steph, as long as the person is mentally stable, being an introvert/loner type is ju…"

Tony Carroll replied Jul 22, 2012 to Looking at the "Aha!" Moment: Spot the Obvious Clue to Madness

27 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I will go so far as to say she is the best, Richard. Hands down. Absoloutely! Congra…"

Tony Carroll replied Jul 20, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Yes. As this kinda illustrates. Your journey through life does have meaning. And at…"

Tony Carroll replied Jul 20, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Steph, and all the others on this post. I commented earlier on, and have been readin…"

Tony Carroll replied Jul 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Hey Pat and Melinda. Just got home from work. Yeah, that is what prompted me to writ…"

Tony Carroll replied Jul 9, 2012 to Some Recent Thoughts

11 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Gila Guerilla

"I absoloutely love this shirt! :)."

11 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Gila Guerilla

"Thanks, Steph. Just felt like sharing. There are five of us. I got four sisters, and…"

11 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Gila Guerilla

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service