Tony Carroll's Discussions (729)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Victoria. Not much else to add from what I've read from others, just a note of en…"

Tony Carroll replied Mar 6, 2012 to Those Who Suffer Aren't Believing Hard Enough...

21 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Victoria Vann

"Mormon, from 8-19 y.o. Mother non-practising Mormon, father non-practising Catholic.…"

Tony Carroll replied Feb 22, 2012 to What religion, if any did you ever practice?

26 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"Don't know if it's in the closet, but I don't advertise it. If someone asks I will t…"

Tony Carroll replied Feb 20, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

409 5 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Yes. I voted yes. It is hard enough in this life to find a person to love, really lo…"

Tony Carroll replied Feb 6, 2012 to Should Maryland allow Same Sex Marriage? Vote now.

10 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by The Doubter

"Thanks Steph. Always great to hear from you."

Tony Carroll replied Jan 31, 2012 to Atheist missioning to Mormons (an experiment)

11 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Hiram

"Look folks. I am an ex-Mormon. Never became a jack-Mormon, just straight stopped whe…"

Tony Carroll replied Jan 31, 2012 to Atheist missioning to Mormons (an experiment)

11 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Hiram

"His grasp of the obvious is beyond reproach. He blinded me with science!!! lol."

Tony Carroll replied Jan 27, 2012 to I Kid You Not Department

26 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Russell20

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service