Ryan doh's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"" Quite scary actually."   Yes it is scary. I am hope one day people will just wake…"

Ryan doh replied Jun 15, 2011 to The drink age should be lowered to 18

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

"lol unless you are over 21.  I find it funny other western nations are more free on…"

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

""without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equa…"

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

"No I shouldn't becuase 18 is the standard world wide for adulthood and drinking. It…"

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

"I think being an atheist is better. yes I heard of them."

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

"Alcohol users are a big problem in the UK and no doubt in similar countries around t…"

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

"You can't yourself pro choice. Call yourself pro aboration. Pro choice should be cho…"

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

"Go ahead and drink."

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

"The federal government not even suppose to get involed with our personal lives.  Tha…"

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

"This desbribes how I feel about the law.   So this is how it works now, if you're un…"

Ryan doh replied Jun 12, 2011 to The drink age should be lowered to 18

257 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Lester

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
4 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
23 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
25 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
27 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
37 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
39 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
42 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
45 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
46 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
48 minutes ago
Bud the Wonderer posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Matt Gabe's discussion Atheists who preach religion and theists who preach atheism
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service